The cheapest saw ever

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a ms 170 years back for a limbing saw. Used it once and promptly gave it to my dad. It was better than his garage sale home lite that wouldn't stay running:D

I bought an 017 off of a friend a while back to kind of help him out.He also had an older 028 WB AV so I bought it too.the Little 017 was really rough but ran pretty good.After I looked it over when I got home I found that it's only got 110lbs of compression so before I try to replace the Piston I'm going to experiment with canola oil in the gas.If my fried taters don't stick maybe my piston won't stick to the cylinder wall.:laugh: Of course Canola was designed for other things than for cooking with and I sure can't ingest the crap so might as well experiment.Might even see how canola mixes with winter blend bar oil.

Am earthquake I paid less than $50 for new

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

Earthquake cs3814. Paid $42.50 delivered to my door. It was like new, cut wood with it today. Has the whole "fisher price" look and feel, starts easy and runs pretty good for $42.50.

2t4SN7O.jpg

One of those new plastic homelites for sure, what a worthless piece of garbage. The owner kept telling what bad luck he has with gas powered equipment lol.

Back