The Descriptive Process

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slowp, I'm going south to Washington state and was wondering if it's ok if I drop in and visit you? I promise I won't be the Thing that Wouldn't Leave.
John

i just read a few pages in the off topic i wish i never saw...........jeez
Off Topic isn't too bad. It's kinda juvenile sometimes and there's a lot of "me, me, look at me" posts but it's usually harmless. Annoying, and a stone waste of intellect, but harmless.
If you want to see a true cross section of American attitudes... conspiracy nuts, social panic, self induced paranoia, facism, racism , misogynistic fear driven ideas, and other assorted nut-job displays of aberrant behavior... check out the Political and Religion forum.
Careful though. Some people go in there and never come out again. At least not in any recognizable form.

Put some new tires on the crummy yesterday.

Today on the way home I got to lock them up and put a flat spot in em... Almost rolled it... Made a real nice smoke show.

Sunshine makes some for some really stupid drivers around here, once your in the turn lane and stopping you can't just hop back into the regular traffic like nothing happened...

...once your in the turn lane and stopping you can't just hop back into the regular traffic like nothing happened...

You can in California...especially if they're texting while driving. It must be okay, I see it a lot.
I think people who text while they drive should have their thumbs surgically grafted to the palm of their hands.

Put some new tires on the crummy yesterday.

Today on the way home I got to lock them up and put a flat spot in em... Almost rolled it... Made a real nice smoke show.

Sunshine makes some for some really stupid drivers around here, once your in the turn lane and stopping you can't just hop back into the regular traffic like nothing happened...
So their insurance is buying you new tires?

You can in California...especially if they're texting while driving. It must be okay, I see it a lot.
I think people who text while they drive should have their thumbs surgically grafted to the palm of their hands.
i just had to like this again lol..........better yet just cut they thumbs off

i just had to like this again lol..........better yet just cut they thumbs off
Wellllll, that might be just a bit severe. How 'bout putting super glue on each thumb and inserting them in their ears instead? No driving, no texting, they'd be easy to spot in a crowd, and people would remember them.

Rough day. This morning Cody and I were working on a small concrete dam. OK he was working and I was talking but I had important stuff to say. Anyway he cut of a 6' piece of bent 4" angle iron to replace it with a straight piece. I hauled it up and over the dam and promptly dropped it on my right foot. Of course I was wearing Romeos since I was going to switch to caulks later in the day.

Then after lunch Cody was cutting down a half dozen small tanoaks while I was talking to him. Something bit me on the neck and left a hell of a welt. It felt like a vampire bit me. Not one of those shiny Warshington vampires but a REAL. Now I can only turn my neck half way and my foot has a big black bruise that goes all the way through my foot to the sole.

Does anyone feel sorry for me? Cody doesn't. My ex doesn't. At least my dog licked my foot.

Latest posts

Back