The great Aussie challenge

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozflea

Good ol' BP Zoom 25-1
Reaction score
The great Aussie challenge Mc Bob versus Art Martin.

Well fellas lets just see who has the faster Westbend ........... of cause it will be Mc Bob from downunder who will win against the great Art Martin .

Well fellas the challenge will be on at Placerville this year in October 07 when i return for my second visit to your great country.

So who will be on my side, come on fellas don't be shy as i know a few will be shocked by the loss of Art's title to Australia but lets face it we have the faster saw.

Mc "Bender" Bob

thegang-1.jpg

copperheadracinglogo.jpg

Last edited:
Well fellas lets just see who has the faster Westbend ........... of cause it will be Mc Bob from downunder who will win against the great Art Martin .

Well fellas the challenge will be on at Placerville this year in October 07 when i return for my second visit to your great country.

So who will be on my side, come on fellas don't be shy as i know a few will be shocked by the loss of Art's title to Australia but lets face it we have the faster saw.

Mc "Bender" Bob

thegang-1.jpg

copperheadracinglogo.jpg

Hmmm when did they start THE OLD GEEZER SERIES,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Hope no gals in mini skirts walk by, yaw all be begging for cold water,LOL

Better watch your back Mcbob, I hear there is a guy called Macmuncher after you over there in Oz. He talks about you all the time over at race saws palace.
Man i luv the logo.

Last edited:
Well Thall your learning now try a 101 powered hotsaw their even faster.

But i'm hopeing my new bender will be better again for as a new release engine (released on the 7th of Jan 07) it should have even more potential in the future.

Mc Bender Bob.

Well Thall your learning now try a 101 powered hotsaw their even faster.

But i'm hopeing my new bender will be better again for as a new release engine (released on the 7th of Jan 07) it should have even more potential in the future.

Mc Bender Bob.

Well my need for speed isn't all that great but I must admit to ya that 125 ran very well indeed. Those high powered saws for racing are way over my head but its a nice sport. Seems to be alot of interest in it. You keep us posted on the results.

HEY Mc bob im on your side, i will "ROOT" for your saw to win:clap:

i hope you just kick there :buttkick:

Hey ole Flea guess what, I got to run a SP 125 not too long ago. Not too shabby I must admit.

Hey THall - what bar and chain were on it? I recently put a Stihl 25" Rollomatic ES (Hope McBob don't see this) and 3/8 skiptooth on mine. Whew! It flies through a 20" sumac. Hoping to get into some harder wood later in the Spring.

Hey McBob.....What title does the Great Art Martin have?.....I've never even seen him run a chainsaw!.....I think you'll have to beat the Great Rotax Robert.....Hahahahahaha!

Are they even gonna let you run that new Copperhead....It's not a production chainsaw! :cry:

Go Art

My moneys on Art's :chainsaw:

You can have a 5000 HP nito snort'n big block in a Pinto if you can't put the power on the ground it's useless.

I think Arts gonna kick some Ausi arse. :buttkick:

Sounds like this is gonna be fun.

:givebeer: :popcorn:

Hey McBob.....What title does the Great Art Martin have?.....I've never even seen him run a chainsaw!.....I think you'll have to beat the Great Rotax Robert.....Hahahahahaha!

Are they even gonna let you run that new Copperhead....It's not a production chainsaw! :cry:

Well Dennis if ya come on over to Placerville and say howdy real nice ta me i might have mercy on ya too and flog ya at a slower pace ole mate.

Mc Bender Bob.

Well Dennis if ya come on over to Placerville and say howdy real nice ta me i might have mercy on ya too and flog ya at a slower pace ole mate. Mc Bender Bob.

Hey McCopperhead....I'm really not too worried about getting flogged....but you should be.....Hahahahahahaha!

scan-16.jpg

Dennis,
Ozflea is talking about modified chainsaws not motorcycle engines with a bar put on them. They are not chainsaws any more than the Preditor is. When you can cut a 30" log faster than 9/10's of a second then you can claim a world record, until then, Robert holds that record.
MacBender is only putting a modified 820 West Bend engine in a Root saw that has an 820 un-modified engine in it as a replacement.

Troll

Dennis,
Ozflea is talking about modified chainsaws not motorcycle engines with a bar put on them. They are not chainsaws any more than the Preditor is. When you can cut a 30" log faster than 9/10's of a second then you can claim a world record, until then, Robert holds that record.
MacBender is only putting a modified 820 West Bend engine in a Root saw that has an 820 un-modified engine in it as a replacement.

Troll

Given up on the 101's?......Hahahahahaha!.....Good Luck McCopperhead

125mackart001.jpg

Latest posts

Back