the job this week

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isaaccarlson

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
A friend of mine told me the other day that he needed some trees trimmed. I told him I would do it today. I got over there at 9:00 and he showed me around. He said he was tired of the trees/branches/brush hitting him in the face when he mowed. There is a lot of maple/oak/black cherry. It turns out he has a BIG oak that has to come down before it takes some of his nice border trees with it. It is close to 4 feet in diameter and branches out into majestic arms.....Beautiful tree when viewed from the yard, but when you look at the back side it is rotting away and splitting in half. He wanted to call someone in to take it down and did not know I also cut trees.:) I told him I would take it down. He said OK....:hmm3grin2orange: I've got some work this week! YAY!!!!
I will ask him tomorrow if I can have potential customers call him for a reference. I will also get some pics of the job. Oh, and he MADE me lunch today. Deep fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy. And I got vanilla ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream for desert. YUM.....I would just about have my plate cleared and he would load it up again.....GREAT GUY....and AWESOME COOK.

The lines are where I have to trim/thin. The big green spot is the oak tree canopy. Oh, and for scale it is a big house.
View attachment 131019
attachment.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back