The Kuliens (boots) Are Here! Or, Smurfed Again!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have followed this site for awhile as a guest. Kinda think their is good and bad to all the members. This chap had some good points to him,just seemed like people only were looking for the bad . Kinda liked the ramblings coming from that end of the earth. He was a tad off his rocker but still made some sense about the ways of the world. For me it makes a site more interesting when you have a few guys like him in the fray,balances out the site.:smile2: We all have a differnt view on the world,that is what makes us human. Now then what are kids saying about sloping back cuts? Let me know what the group calls a sloping back cut,kinda not sure what you define as sloping back cut:msp_confused:

??

search "sloping bacl cut"
should turn up a couple of hits

Welcome to AS!

Last edited:
I have followed this site for awhile as a guest. Kinda think their is good and bad to all the members. This chap had some good points to him,just seemed like people only were looking for the bad . Kinda liked the ramblings coming from that end of the earth. He was a tad off his rocker but still made some sense about the ways of the world. For me it makes a site more interesting when you have a few guys like him in the fray,balances out the site.:smile2: We all have a differnt view on the world,that is what makes us human. Now then what are kids saying about sloping back cuts? Let me know what the group calls a sloping back cut,kinda not sure what you define as sloping back cut:msp_confused:

The main issue has been that he has portrayed himself as a seasoned professional but has dispensed information that falls outside of the norm within the industry. Based on his statements, the professionals on this site have questioned his training and work history and thus far he has not been able to substantiate that he has any work experience within the industry.

For those that do this for a living, integrity is everything. Given that this Forum is the pre-eminent site for tree related information, it is imperative that the information be accurate. In case you are not aware, he was banned last year under the name HILLBILLYREDNEC due to the disruptive nature of his posts.

There is nothing wrong with participation as long as one does not exceed the limits of their knowledge.

Last edited:
Seems like this man or women is acting noramly. What is normal in any job :hmm3grin2orange: Guess the east coaster follow the rules and the PNW kids play with no rules. As to guido you seem to be one tracked about people,I have read enough of your posts to realize you are a grudge holder. Me I would never slander someone who tried to fit in to fold of sheep. It seems to me this grudge will never ever go away which just ruins a decent forum site. Funny how this reminds me of teachin gym class at the high school years ago,boys and their egos :eek2: Educated guess is the thread will died a lingering death from grudge rehash to bad it was just showing some interesting things. SuperfireJR seems to know about foot wear,sadly I will never get to learn more from him or her :smile2: Guess grudges take more importance then the real reason for the thread. Time to get back to planning a new career :hmm3grin2orange:

Hello again come back :msp_thumbup:

Skoty,

The jig is up. I have already e-mailed Gary indicating that you signed up today under the user name "WeirdAlWood" and to again ban you from the site. If you were not so insistent on fighting the old battles and use the smilies you might have been able to fly under the radar for a short period of time. Claiming to be in Arizona will not change the fact that your IP address will trace back to Prineville, OR.

Sorry to put an end to your fun, but it had to be done for the greater good of the group.

The AS badger

Seems like this man or women is acting noramly. What is normal in any job :hmm3grin2orange: Guess the east coaster follow the rules and the PNW kids play with no rules. As to guido you seem to be one tracked about people,I have read enough of your posts to realize you are a grudge holder. Me I would never slander someone who tried to fit in to fold of sheep. It seems to me this grudge will never ever go away which just ruins a decent forum site. Funny how this reminds me of teachin gym class at the high school years ago,boys and their egos :eek2: Educated guess is the thread will died a lingering death from grudge rehash to bad it was just showing some interesting things. SuperfireJR seems to know about foot wear,sadly I will never get to learn more from him or her :smile2: Guess grudges take more importance then the real reason for the thread. Time to get back to planning a new career :hmm3grin2orange:

Some of this sounds vaguely similar..............

Hello again come back :msp_thumbup:

Skoty, quit this multiple personality thing, and just be yourself dude.

As you have read, some folks here have some concern for you, but you're not doing yourself any favors with the lying.

I'm sure Gary is gonna smack you with the ban-hammer again -- so my advice is this:

Quit lying, be yourself, & quit telling tall (unbelievable) tales.

Say what you know, like I said before, you know a lot about old Macs, Cornbinders and such.

STICK WITH THAT!

As you have read, some folks here have some concern for you, but you're not doing yourself any favors with the lying.

I'm sure Gary is gonna smack you with the ban-hammer again -- so my advice is this:

Say what you know, like I said before, you know a lot about old Macs, Cornbinders and such.

STICK WITH THAT!

you forgot now, teacher.

STICK WITH THAT!

I have no clue why you have a issue with a new member,what gives you the right hate a new member . Just because I am not alogger means nothing,I am firewood hacker looking to improve my skills and yet I join a site and get jump because I am new what is that for :msp_confused:

I have no clue why you have a issue with a new member,what gives you the right hate a new member . Just because I am not alogger means nothing,I am firewood hacker looking to improve my skills and yet I join a site and get jump because I am new what is that for :msp_confused:

Okay bro, you can be whoever you want.

Don't say I didn't try and be nice to you, or help you fit in here without getting banned.

You reap what you sew.

What have I done wrong so far:msp_confused:Ask a few question and made few observations and get treated I said a cuss word in church :msp_confused:

Kid, you need help. Seriously. Go see a mental health professional. They can get you on a meds program that will smooth things out for you.

You're getting worse. We can see it...and you need to see it too.

Back