The lineup

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ambull

OCD Muscle Saw Collector
Reaction score
Took a picture of most of my saws to share with you guys.

Front row left to right:
Jonsered 2094C, Homelite 750 (just rebuilt), Homelite Super EZ
Middle row:
McCulloch Super Pro 125C (just rebuilt), Husky 395XP
Back row:
Pro Mac 10-10, Husky 3120XP, Dolmar 7900

I like to do most of my cutting with the 395XP. The 7900 is a close second. That little Homey is a lot of fun for the small stuff.

020-1.jpg

Thanks all. Yeah I like the vintage muscle saws the best. I really need to gets my hands on a nice Stihl 070 to add to the set.

Good looking group. Uh where's the rest of um?

Well, a couple are not presentable right now, and a couple didn't make the picture. I am working on something big - my best saw yet. Don't want to say too much and jinx it. Thanks Possum.

Nice bunch of saws! Where did that perfect looking 125 come from?

I bought it off Ebay. It was pretty beat up, but the motor was good. Lots of compression. Had several busted parts on it, so I bought a tank, a clutch cover, and a filter cover for it. I did a half ass paint job on it, cleaned the saw, cleaned the carb, and cleaned the points. Runs solid now. After seeing Buzz Sawyer's 125, I am going to take it apart and repaint all the yellow pieces. He gave me a bunch of tips to do a better job.

The saw has a nice old Oregon roller tip bar with a brand new 404 full chisel chain.

024.jpg

023.jpg

022.jpg

Much room for Stihl hardware in that grouping...

I need me a big Ol School Gangsta Mac daddy

Is it Spring up there yet JT ?

A

"JP"

I have something big in the works, but after that I need to find a nice Stihl 070. I particularly like the old school muscle saws.

No Spring here. The weather today was January like. High of 34, low of 14.

F'in crazy.

"JP"

I have something big in the works, but after that I need to find a nice Stihl 070. I particularly like the old school muscle saws.

No Spring here. The weather today was January like. High of 34, low of 14.

F'in crazy.

Copy "p"
too early for the Merlot obviously...weird weather, I put pre-emerge down on the lawn yesterday wearing a hat and gloves...yet the buds are poppin on the red maples and some early leaves trees.

Latest posts

Back