The made in north america Old Magnesium Swap Meet.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark and Aaron thanks for the help. I believe you are correct that those parts are for either a 73 or 77, I see he has a points cover as well!

Steve, that AF cover would be great, I will send you a pm!
if that don't work out i prob have what you need buried some where around here. don't know how close you are but we are in the same state.

I'll check ted... I did, but I may have given it away.

I'm in need of a recoil for an echo cs315. I've been fixing this saw up with my son and it came without one. The rest of the saw is like new so I hate not to finish it up for him. He's put in a few hours of elbow grease and needs to see (or hear) the reward.

I have a ton of parts to trade.

In the pile is a very nice piston, rings, and cylinder for a p41 or farmsaw. It has a very small blemish in the chrome right above the exhaust port. No scoring at all... The saw looked new, but was run over? I hate selling things with flaws so it's up for trade here.

Looking for a complete recoil starter for a Remington SL-9, 10, 14 or 16. Water got to this one and the one on my parts saw. I guess I gave away too many in the past.

I have a Mac 10-10A w/chainbrake carcass and a stuck Homie 360 carcass amongst other stuff to trade. And, larger Remy stuff.

Carl.

needing a handlebar bracket for a Wright 136 or Poulan 361, 400, or 401.
also, sprocket cover for a Wright 136.
got it rigged to where it works. using a bent piece of aluminum tube to snug the handle down but would really like a real bracket.
seems kinda sacriligious using a homie clutch cover on a wright saw too.

Hey jerry... There's a chance I may have one... Not a good chance mind you. I had one i sent off, but may have a handle left on a parts saw. I'll check when I get home.

thanks guys,
cool deal kris. hope you do. think you may have the chain cover too?
carl, thanks anyway. already got the wright and a poulan 361. poulan just needs seals (i know the skf number for the pto but not for the flywheel)

Not sure..... I can't remember what at my shop anymore. I've been going nuts.... It's not a long trip....

I dropped the ball for Jerry... Someone cough some old mag up for him. ;)

I'm looking for some parts to put back together an old Lombard with an ah47 engine. I need the bar clamp/adjuster for it and a chain. Here's a pic of the bar. It's 22" tip to tip. It is a large gauge.... I don't know exactly but it's around .07" wide.

If you can help me out, let me know. I want to put it together for the pa get together so people can run an oldie or two.

Also, are all the hl diaphragm kits the same? This is an hl35a carb and I need a diaphragm. Ebay has them for cheap, I just need to know what's what. Thanks again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 15
Anyone have a full wrap for a Homelite XL-925?

The voices in my head tell me I have Mac stuff and dead presidents for trade fodder.

Please PM me .. the voices also tell me that the email notifications aren't fixed yet.

Hey all,

Looking for a clutch cover for a Titan 70...the vintage/antique one, not the McCulloch one.

Also, a clutch cover for a Dolmar CA.

I might have something you need, or cash....

Thanks!

Andy

I'm looking for some parts to put back together an old Lombard with an ah47 engine. I need the bar clamp/adjuster for it and a chain. Here's a pic of the bar.
If you can help me out, let me know. I want to put it together for the pa get together so people can run an oldie or two.
Bump for the chain adjuster/bar clamp. I'm going to make one when I get my mig back together if I can't find one.

I actually find a chain in my pile while organizing...lol

Latest posts

Back