• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Moody 362 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moody I'm interested. Have you ran her stock(broken in though)? If you have what are your thoughts?

Beat me to it moody..

My only complaint about the saw is the stamped looking bucking spike. Not a big deal but something that I noticed. Stock vs stock I don't see performance being much different from a 562xp. The 562 handles slightly better but you'd have to do some real limb work to see the difference.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Here's the bucking spike that I'm not a big fan of.

guseheme.jpg

As for videos you fellas are going to need to wait until tomorrow. I've got to kill a new log and want to get some run time on this before tampering.

l think it needs the 361 double dawg/ceramic roller chain catcher fitted & that pressed piece of tin placed in the bin. Nice saw Mr.Moody, thanks for sharing..:popcorn:

Not a question per say, but I think the Husqvarna 562xp is in for a dogfight for king of 60cc saw in 2014....

This saw is going to really have to show me something in handling before I'd say that. Bucking performance it's as good as any 60cc. But there's more important than bucking to some. It's a good improvement from the original.

This saw is going to really have to show me something in handling before I'd say that. Bucking performance it's as good as any 60cc. But there's more important than bucking to some. It's a good improvement from the original.

Fair enough....but maybe it won't have any stumble/hesitation:eek:. Ford vs. Chevy

Have you ran a regular 362 much? Is this saw basicly the same 362? Do you think the cylinder porting ect have been changed?

Have you ran a regular 362 much? Is this saw basicly the same 362? Do you think the cylinder porting ect have been changed?

Had a 362 OE for a year. The top end is the same. It's the 362 with the upgrades I posted pictures of. I runs better than the OE

I had the regular one for most of last years firewood season. I liked the saw if it had the new air filter I would still have it. I also suspect that the tune of the carb left some power on the table.

Back