• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Moody 362 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The systems on these saws are designed to compensate for air leaks. There is no way that you are gonna ever need more fuel than the system will provide.

That's good to know. This is the first mtronic saw I've had in so it's a learning experience. I'm enjoying this saw. You can actually get the cylinder off without removing the tank and everything else. It's a little tricky but it's much easier than the OE.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You picked up a 362cm !!! Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup! Bought it hours before it arrived at the dealer's, went back in the afternoon to pick it up. About 180 miles round trip, but worth it to avoid dealing with the dealers in ABQ! All stock, but I think it'll be ok...unless Moody wants to mess with it. I'll pay shipping both ways. ;)

Yup! Bought it hours before it arrived at the dealer's, went back in the afternoon to pick it up. About 180 miles round trip, but worth it to avoid dealing with the dealers in ABQ! All stock, but I think it'll be ok...unless Moody wants to mess with it. I'll pay shipping both ways. ;)

Congrats. Hope it turns out to be everything you want it to be! Also, hope Moody's project meets his expectations. As of the last vid, it sounded like a "real mean machine".

Back