The new Dolmar 7910

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best running 7900 I've seen on here since I've joined the site in 08 was from Gink595. That thing was bada,, but I don't think he is on here anymore. His dolmars were heads and tails above any other dollies I've seen on here. Think he was even running a two piece cylinder if I recall correctly. Who ported his saws Brad? I remember you took a stihl or two to a gtg to race him.

The best running 7900 I've seen on here since I've joined the site in 08 was from Gink595. That thing was bada,, but I don't think he is on here anymore. His dolmars were heads and tails above any other dollies I've seen on here. Think he was even running a two piece cylinder if I recall correctly. Who ported his saws Brad? I remember you took a stihl or two to a gtg to race him.

Eric builds best running Dolmar's!!! My EHP 7900 runs well enough though, needs a better carb.

I am just curious anyone’s thoughts of taking a dolmar 7900 big bore kit and swapping the piston for a 660 pop up piston?

Back