The new stihl 662 4 mix

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Ben ,sign of the times ,i got forced to ride 4 stroke back in 2005 ,that was 10 years ago now ,the 2 smokes are extinct now ,time to step up and adjust some valves .
Ktm and Yamaha still makes excellent two strokes and I am about to pull the trigger on another Honda CR500AF.

Ktm and Yamaha still makes excellent two strokes and I am about to pull the trigger on another Honda CR500AF.
A friend of mines son was the only 2 stroke at seattle supercross last year ,he got a lot of talk about him because of that .He used to be my travel partner to the arena crossed in the 90's when he was a lil guy on mini's web-4718.jpg Jake seattle supercross 2014.jpg

Come on Ben ,sign of the times ,i got forced to ride 4 stroke back in 2005 ,that was 10 years ago now ,the 2 smokes are extinct now ,time to step up and adjust some valves .
4mix motors are quite a bit crappier than a 4 stroke racing motor. KTM still makes 2 strokes. Good ones too they're just not supercross bikes.

4mix motors are quite a bit crappier than a 4 stroke racing motor. KTM still makes 2 strokes. Good ones too they're just not supercross bikes.
That's odd ? see image above of one at the supercross last year

That's odd ? see image above of one at the supercross last year
What's odd? I see that there was a ktm 2 stroke there. I was just commenting on what you said about no one making them anymore. It's cool that he got there and on a 2 stroke too.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I gave 4 strokes a chance and they let me down, hard. Now I only ride 2 strokes. My 2 stroke is way more reliable. If it wasn't for the 4 stroke displacement handicapped they wouldn't stand a chance.

Latest posts

Back