The Newbs version of "Whadja do today?"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't file eh? Guess I'm not a newb anymore then.
ezynyre2.jpg

I have about 8 chains that look every bit as good, or better than that.

What about the raker? It looks as virgin as you do.

Yeah looks pretty good... though I would have butt tied that piece he is about to cut, depending on how you hinge or swing it, tip tied stuff can swing back at you in the tree.

I agree. I do not like doing that and avoid it whenever possible even when using a GRCS. Its easier to butt hitch and let it fall away from you.

Even though I do this on a daily basis , I would rather be a part of a thread that was not started by a complete and total hypocrite , so if its OK with you guys I will add my what I did today stuff ....

Oh please don't make them listen to yer sordid affairs, its bad enough that we have to put up with it.

100%. 260 is what we had to use all through school what a pain! Well it wasn't THAT bad but a 192/200 is where it's at. It's paid for itself 10x over and it's less than a year old.

Actually it was a 290(I must have a dyslexic finger).

That 290 is not a tree saw, it's great for felling and cutting up logs, it'll eat a log real quick, gas to, but it's not something I'd want up in the tree unless I was blocking down a big one.

Actually it was a 290(I must have a dyslexic finger).

That 290 is not a tree saw, it's great for felling and cutting up logs, it'll eat a log real quick, gas to, but it's not something I'd want up in the tree unless I was blocking down a big one.

I've never used a 290. Never want to. I'll go from a 260 to a 361

Latest posts

Back