The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My definition of a good vehicle .....4 wheels ....engine that runs.....clutch brake and gas pedal .....steering wheel gear shift and seat ....lol if it gets me A to B and back that'll do me lol

My best bud just sold his 72 scamp had all the parts to put a small block in it. I believe it was a 272 and a 4 speed from a baracuda he let go with it.

gees tattoos, piercings, hot rods, what is this some kind of biker convention?

Ford small block V8's bored and stroked with a lumpy cam,

Stihl saws only, unless its an old homey, or maybe a mac...

Gibson guitars and all tube amps

Many tattoos (my ma has more than me... very annoying you'd think I would have caught up by now but nooo)

Several motorcycles ok choppers and the real home built kind not some lame ass "factory chopper"

now that that's out of the way...

My definition of a good vehicle .....4 wheels ....engine that runs.....clutch brake and gas pedal .....steering wheel gear shift and seat ....lol if it gets me A to B and back that'll do me lol

I like horse power man... When the crummy was running at its best Im certain it could have twisted off the drive shaft lol. lots of power and lots of traction and weight.. 7.3 PSD's run dang good though..

gees tattoos, piercings, hot rods, what is this some kind of biker convention?

Ford small block V8's bored and stroked with a lumpy cam,

Stihl saws only, unless its an old homey, or maybe a mac...

Gibson guitars and all tube amps

Many tattoos (my ma has more than me... very annoying you'd think I would have caught up by now but nooo)

Several motorcycles ok choppers and the real home built kind not some lame ass "factory chopper"

now that that's out of the way...

Do you smoke too? Even if you don't... according to your "stats" you fit right in ....lol

Its going... had to make lasers today so I can only go logging tomorrow, got a tree job on sunday, but that doesn't count, means I probably won't get a load out next week. Running out of the easy stuff now its all next to the high way and LO's house...

Last edited:
Do you smoke too? Even if you don't... according to your "stats" you fit right in ....lol

Quit smoking almost 2 years ago, but if I could find lucky filters I might think about starting again... stupid former governor going and suing them... Now I have to fly places like Ireland, Japan, England, Czeck Rep, just to find a pack of smokes... was cheaper to quit...

Its worked out better then I had planned, Figured I would only get 3 maybe 4 loads out of there, and I sent of #s 4-5 Tuesday-Wednesday (maybe #6) and still have at least 3 more to go. Guy just keeps wanting more cut.

Still have some big brutish looking Hemlocks to dump, saving them for next to last, thinking they are over 36" on the stump 6-7 of em. I would like to do a time lapse video of that little patch getting leveled... but that involves spending money on techno garbage... have trouble paying for something that I can't eat or make money or build something with...

Its worked out better then I had planned, Figured I would only get 3 maybe 4 loads out of there, and I sent of #s 4-5 Tuesday-Wednesday (maybe #6) and still have at least 3 more to go. Guy just keeps wanting more cut.

Still have some big brutish looking Hemlocks to dump, saving them for next to last, thinking they are over 36" on the stump 6-7 of em. I would like to do a time lapse video of that little patch getting leveled... but that involves spending money on techno garbage... have trouble paying for something that I can't eat or make money or build something with...

yea, they like that money don't they.

Yup.

Hes had half a dozen loggers on his dirt over the last 20 years, most of them have High graded the snot out of it and not payed well or at all, and at least one douche managed to tear up 50% of what was standing... parts of it are nice, some of it is just sad... I'm hoping to remedy most of the ugly, even if it means lots of long butts.

They where all either shovel logging or grapple skidding... so now my little cable machine is in there not tearing things up and getting the good stuff out of places they couldn't go... MU HA HA...

Back