The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how about red and black? Dolmar

you put it in front of me, i'll pull the rope :msp_biggrin:

They going blue now lol........I think ......aren't they Makita now.......oh we gonna get like the scary forum lol

Yeah makita owns them and markets them in countries that know makita more than dolmar.

I know nothing bout echo .......but would go with one of the big three ........tried and tested lol

No no no no no...I didn't say I wanted one...I just wanted to know what the heck was solid orange in a Stihl dealership. Echo brand is pretty darn tried and true. Been around for years...although that was the first chainsaw I had seen made by them.

Honestly...If I could find one of those JR's in the big turbo model....I would buy it! I have run a JR years and years ago...but I really liked it! My first saw was going to be between the JR and a 044 mag...I made a good choice but have always pondered the "what ifs". :chainsaw:

No no no no no...I didn't say I wanted one...I just wanted to know what the heck was solid orange in a Stihl dealership. Echo brand is pretty darn tried and true. Been around for years...although that was the first chainsaw I had seen made by them.

Honestly...If I could find one of those JR's in the big turbo model....I would buy it! I have run a JR years and years ago...but I really liked it! My first saw was going to be between the JR and a 044 mag...I made a good choice but have always pondered the "what ifs". :chainsaw:

well in another month or so you start planting the seed with the boss about a JRed :msp_wink:

Back