The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He said to show up with my saw and chaps, tin hat, etc, and gear. Guy has almost always been a one man operation so I'm hoping he will teach me to do a bit of everything..cutting, skidding, whatever else he has in mind. He has a great reputation for clean professional work. I have never logged, but I've done removals and small lot clearings as side work, so I've got a lot to learn. I'll be sure to bring a good attitude as well, and keep my eyes open and my mouth shut.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Seems like a bit of that going around! Good for you, hope you enjoy it. They keep saying the future of logging is quite dim, maybe more guys should visit AS, can learn a lot and meet some good folks who can help you along.

Ever notice how some of those dudes in the saw forum are delusional ...... always fighting over what the god saw should be.......

Echo did make an 80 cc saw recently. They seem to be a little under powered compared to a 385 or something in that cc class.

It's funny how they bicker about how bad ass their 026 pros are, then RandyMac comes in and its like the male lion walking in to the room ..

Back