The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably punch a hole in your shoulder too.

Did you get your wood hauled sliver?
Yeah, it kicks a bit, but its not terrible.

No, those decks are still there. They will probably sit until after break up.

I didn't buy that truck.

No Worse Recoil than a 3 1/2" Turkey Load.

I'll take the 45-70 Shove throwing a Garrett's Hardcast any day over becoming a Brownie's Mid Day Snack.

Too low gain... He should bet a grand at like 1:10000 rate and play russian roulette with a 1911. Probability that there will be dull primers in two consecutively placed rounds in the stack is definitely higher than zero:cool:
Well, we may probably start a thread for videos like this one, to get a daily dose of emotions? Sure better than argentinian telenovelle. It might (?) be even educational in some parts...

Stupid is as stupid does.......... I'm worried about alders with natural lean let alone jack strawed like that. I chaired one alder so far and wouldn't ya know it was the little guy. Pretty sure the lean wasn't too bad on this and thought I could get it without doing anything special. Wrong. Should have coosed it. BTW that black stump is not mine.

20150530_142335.jpg

i don't know any thing about alder, but.......wouldn't a deeper face or block have helped?
I do not believe so ,think of an alder as a firecracker that the wick burned up on ,you would not want that close to you of it decided to go off right ?

On those small ones if they lean at all i nip the sides,it puts the firecracker out safely so it does not blow up on you.

Back