The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting my weekend with a Pabst Blue Ribbon. If my memory serves me right, Mountain Sam (oh, brother, where art thou) and Mountain Randymac had this thing with PBR. There might have been many more. I've never had a PBR before, nor any American beers in that matter. Not bad, so far. Very Prussian, I'd say - light, yet you catch some asetone at first. Aftertaste makes your tongue tickle making it ready for the next load. Pleasant to drink 'til the very last. One could wet his throat with this alright.

Cheers!

Jon.....................don't look now, but somebody done put some sort of sissy blue thing on the top of yer 288 jug...

PBR is a staple in my shop fridge (that reminds me.....time to restock as I'm down to 3-4 cans as of last night). Good stuff. It's the only cheap beer I'll buy.

aeMkS.jpg

Good to see you back here.

thanks, its good to see you boys again. this site is still super slow to load a page, but at least it does work now. John i can't seem to multi quote but good to see you to. was wondering if you were still here.
hope Glen shows up while i'm able to participate. what about silverpicker?

did not mean to do that, could not get rid of the last post i made any other way and don't see a way to delete it. weird.
coltan, good deal, carry on lol.
so, herd today a good friend cut himself badly, 40 stitches in the leg. guess what he was doing..........GOL

edit; found delete button.

I'd like to know why anyone would ask for black gum? He got some for heavy jloppys of some sort to stack and he needs blocking?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks largely to HuskStihl I tried some Shiner... pretty gods damned good really... but if you haven't had Rainier then Pabst is ok... or some Negra Modello...

Mostly though its still Jameson and Ginger ale...

Also Took the Freeway home for the first time in my logging career... weird... Slammin some Cotton timber today, and probably tomorrow, its archery or blackpowder? season here and there is a 2-3 point wandering around staring at me.

Latest posts

Back