The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not exactly logging, but I've promoted trusted employees to management positions, only to have them steal from me and patients. Cost me money, but more importantly dinged my reputation. Trust but verify.
You should have knocked them out and given them one breast implant. . . On their forehead. :D

Trust me, hearing from the sheriff that they have one of your employees in custody, and that they were caught trying to use a patient's id and credit card, will ruin u'r day in a hurry

Kinda spoiled your campaign: 'Dr. Jon's painless shiny smiles - cleaning off before you know it', didn't it?

I never get scared when they are putting me out for a surgery ,and the doc walks in right before with a two idiots logging t-shirt on and a 288 with a 36 inch bar slung over is shoulder talking to people about the tree he just swung 90 degrees .

I never get scared when they are putting me out for a surgery ,and the doc walks in right before with a two idiots logging t-shirt on and a 288 with a 36 inch bar slung over is shoulder talking to people about the tree he just swung 90 degrees .
LMAO.

Sure is pretty, if I see any colors it's the few hardwoods if a fir is that color I'm in trouble. Or those Larch always throw me for a loop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Uh, it's a 28" and I swung it 135 degrees.

color is late here, and like the last few years, i don't think it will be very dramatic this year. i wonder why.........it used to be much better.
The trees are depressed, the east coast has been listening to the smiths, and De peshed moad, so the trees have been feeling a little down...

That or maybe yer just getting old, and thinking of yer youth and how much potential the world around you had...?:D

Back