the official arborist site work saw build off

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course, all part of the infiltration plan, besides, we never send our very best.:hmm3grin2orange:

Mr. HE:cool:
Yeah Daisy is pretty old now. I wouldn't scr*w her with your d**k and Joatman pushin'. This is pretty cool that we can roast each other and have fun. This is the way it is supposed to be. lol. :cheers: Her a$$ is about 2 axe handles and a plug of chewin' tobacco wide lol.

Last edited:
Maybe the next one will be for winter instead of summer when more people have time to build saws.

i think we really need to step up to 660, 395 territory on the next build and use 42'' bars

Well your old 395 will be there. I'm sure they'll be plenty of big saws there for it to play with.

oh and tommorrow i have to go pick up my old big bore 372 that i sold to a logger buddy to use for a while and a 385xp that i bought from him

its funny how 2 weeks ago i had gotten down to 3 saws and now im back up to .......026,372xp,372xpw,372xp big bore,ms440,ms460,385xp,066,394xp. time to have a sale again

Back