the official arborist site work saw build off

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I guess we will see if you traded good or not. I think it worked out good for both of us.

I'd like to run that junky dolmar and some of them old junk poulans you haul around. :msp_biggrin:

Haha I guess we will see if you traded good or not. I think it worked out good for both of us.

I had thought so but I guess the final answer will be given after Saturday. Did you trade me a winner or a dog? :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I might have a junky old 90cc Dolmar if anyone wants to run it!

Mike

Are you coming? Will be good to see you again since Sean is dogging us on the GTG!

We'll see how it turns out. You might want to trade back when it's over.:jester:

I would've like to run it more to make sure it would be showing its best so I feel bad I didn't get it ready, but even as it is, I'm happy with it. Unless it finishes 23rd. Then I'm kicking your ass.

Seriously, I will be shocked if there is more than a second difference between the top 10 saws and at that point, does it really make a difference?

I'm just looking forward to hanging out with some good people, eating some steaks (or hotdogs), drinking some shine and having a really good time with some really good people.

At least, that is what I'm telling myself to justify driving 26+ hours of driving to spend a few hours running saws.

Been out in the shop sharpening chains and going over stuff.

Ill be bringing a stock 346, a slow 372, and a 395.....that needs some fuel ran through it.:cheers:

Are you coming? Will be good to see you again since Sean is dogging us on the GTG!

I will be there if the good Lord is willing and the Japanese don't make me work!!!:msp_angry:

I think I can wiggle around the work part.
I have some pics of my boss in a........ahem............compromising position!!!

Mike

Got it all packed up except the cheese. That's still in the fridge. Heading out tomorrow bright and early to beat the traffic in the Twin Cities.I got 4 saws, 5 bars,1dufflebag, 1suitcase,1toolbox, 2 lawnchairs, a pair of smelly shoes(chain in one and some j-red parts in the other) and some goodies from Boyd's Outdoor Power-All stuffed in my little motorcycle trailer. Oh and my chaps.
See you boys on Saturday morning.

Zach, you see this?

Can you help ole Rick out? He's just a possum livin' in Texas.

See you and your pa on Saturday. joat

LOLOL!!! All righty Joat,,, You gonna be there????

Cool Beans,,, Hey George Jones has a place not far from my favorite fishin hole!!!!

Rockin with tha Possum!!!

i think the sawmill knows not to expect much out of me after wens.
ill spent thurs and fri getting the rest of things ready

I should be there by Mid morning Friday to help do something,,, Do you need Bar oil or pre mix????

Last edited:
Sounds like it could be the gtg of the year. It will be hard to say how many people will show up at this one.

The big huskies are easier to find than the 066/660s for a good price.

Yeah I hear you Zach. Seems like after this build started the 372 prices started rising.

Back