the official arborist site work saw build off

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
parrisw

parrisw

Tree Freak
I guess means Will gets last place. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Sorry, buddy. Couldn't help myself! :msp_wink:

:cry::rant:

That's a little rough there wendell. Maybe Will can join in next time if there's a next time.

Zach wish you guys could make it up. I would like to run the new 660 you guys got.

Ya, I'd like to join. We'll see next time.

I surely hope he knows I'm 100% joking. Will's one of my favorite AS members! :msp_thumbsup:

Hopefully there will be a British Columbia GTG some day. If I can make it I doubt I will come back. I do love it up there.

Sorry you won't be able to make it Zach. I was looking forward to meeting you and your dad!

Ahhh shucks! :heart:

05_sprcrw

05_sprcrw

ArboristSite Operative
good luck to all the builders, I have been watching this thread since I became a member. I like watching ported saw builds so I will be tuning in to see the videos once posted.

Thanks for my cheap entertainment (expensive for those of you participating however), this was also a thread that pushed me over the edge to go ahead and woods port my 394.

mdavlee

mdavlee

Tree Freak
Well I'm glad it pushed you to work on yours. I'm sure it probably helped out a few more since this thing started.

Tomorrow we will see who's saw is the fastest work saw. I can't wait til I get there in the morning.

mdavlee

mdavlee

Tree Freak
It's supposed to get up to 90° tomorrow so much better than week before this one. It was up around 94° or so all last week. Maybe a thunderstorm in the evening.

little possum

little possum

Crash and Burn
Hope the weather turns out descent. I know last time they were callin for bad weather, but turned out to be a short sleeve day in Jan? :) maybe it was just for my birthday!
Hope yall have a good one, and be careful!

tlandrum

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
the saws that were mailed have all arrived, there are six saws here at the moment and so far they have all been in tune for my fuel and are fueld and ready for tommorrow.

tlandrum

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
i have to say that jd is going to have a ball running these saws they are some really stout saws here. i can now say ive run the simonizers saw and he builds a nice torquey work saw. i wont divuldge anymore info than that you all will have to see how it plays out tommorrow. but it is nice getting a sneak preveiw on all the saws as they come in. stumpy will arrive late this evening,i guess my neighbors will be up late ( chainsaws in the moon light)

Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
i have to say that jd is going to have a ball running these saws they are some really stout saws here. i can now say ive run the simonizers saw and he builds a nice torquey work saw. i wont divuldge anymore info than that you all will have to see how it plays out tommorrow. but it is nice getting a sneak preveiw on all the saws as they come in. stumpy will arrive late this evening,i guess my neighbors will be up late ( chainsaws in the moon light)

Like kids in a candy store...:msp_wink:

barneyrb

barneyrb

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.

Ok, you can tell me how far behind Fugly is right now....

Latest posts