The official W.Ky Buildoff Poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Build off saw

• 066/660

Votes: 66 62.3%

Votes: 40 37.7%

• Total voters
HOORAY 066!!! :clap: :clap:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uL9QrQ2p55Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anybody else excited to get building?

"no two piece heads, no pipes"....No ####! LOL When you planning on doing this build? Does carb have to be true to saw?

Yea, stock carbs. Everything has to function as original. Chain brake too. It's a "work saw" build ;)

Late march, early April at my place.

Yea, stock carbs. Everything has to function as original. Chain brake too. It's a "work saw" build ;)

Late march, early April at my place.

LOL, you got me quoted before I deleted it! I went and looked at the first post and seen all the info was there:hmm3grin2orange:

Work saw build! These saws will be hopped up like any other GTG saw! Count me in, I have a cylinder I can use for this build. Not sure if I'll be able to make the trip but I can send it to YOU!

LOL, you got me quoted before I deleted it! I went and looked at the first post and seen all the info was there:hmm3grin2orange:

Work saw build! These saws will be hopped up like any other GTG saw! Count me in, I have a cylinder I can use for this build. Not sure if I'll be able to make the trip but I can send it to YOU!

With the quickness.... :laugh:

Sounds great frank. I'd love for u to make it, but ur more than welcome to send it down as well.

I took the 066 out this weekend. :rock:

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=2f70e4d9ee&photo_id=6247816633" height="300" width="400"></embed>

HOORAY 066!!! :clap: :clap:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uL9QrQ2p55Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anybody else excited to get building?

man, looks slow. i think its overheating. you need this :jester:

Lookie Lookie!! I found a cookie!!!! :)

bafe4b9d.jpg

I cant talk myself into making the drive. Or sticking the DN660 in a box and "trusting" it to the PS. Maybe another buildoff saw showdown another day, a little bit closer to home :D

I cant talk myself into making the drive. Or sticking the DN660 in a box and "trusting" it to the PS. Maybe another buildoff saw showdown another day, a little bit closer to home :D

####!!! #### I say!!!! I was wanting you and Joe to come see my saw beat the hell outta Wiggs saw. If I build one that is. :laugh:

No way he can make that ride. Well, he could. But no way the meds would wear off enough that he would even know what was going on. :p

Would like to see the results of this one. But just gotta know your limitations sometimes :D Good luck Randy! You will have a return customer one day. Put the 288 in BBBs hands today. All smiles after a few cuts through the poplar.

No way he can make that ride. Well, he could. But no way the meds would wear off enough that he would even know what was going on. :p

Would like to see the results of this one. But just gotta know your limitations sometimes :D Good luck Randy! You will have a return customer one day. Put the 288 in BBBs hands today. All smiles after a few cuts through the poplar.

I've got one of Alex's saw coming in the mail. I plan on making an impression. :)

You guys are always welcome in my home!!! Thats a FACT!!!

I totally understand though. Ill be making the trip ya'lls way right after christmas and will be there for two weeks. Hopefully we can meet up and you buy me dinner. :laugh:

####!!! #### I say!!!! I was wanting you and Joe to come see my saw beat the hell outta Wiggs saw. If I build one that is. :laugh:

You WILL build one, and I will send u home packin!!!

maybe.....

:laugh:

I could send the saw with you wiggs! But you gotta bring it back too :p Bring your build off saw, and Ill save a chunk of this oak for you!

Back