The official W.Ky Buildoff Poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Build off saw

• 066/660

Votes: 66 62.3%

Votes: 40 37.7%

• Total voters
You guys are always welcome in my home!!! Thats a FACT!!!

I totally understand though. Ill be making the trip ya'lls way right after christmas and will be there for two weeks. Hopefully we can meet up and you buy me dinner. :laugh:

You WILL build one, and I will send u home packin!!!

maybe.....

:laugh:

You did last time I was there. That place scares me. :(

Once he gets it back though, you gotta talk him into putting gas into it and starting it. :laugh:

Oh yeah that is right. He said he never started the last one you did for him. If he doesn't run em it's hard to impress. :msp_sad:

where is everyone. what is this the LP, MM and wiggs show??!?!?!?!? :jester::jester:

Well there already talking junk and its 6 months away. Most of us haven't found a saw yet or even really thoughtt about it yet.

I always knew I would be famous :rock:

BBB, was terrified to start the wiggitywhack saw cause the 372 already had his woodpile cut up :) Nah, he stays busy, and you guys know family is first! So I do cut him a little slack.
But Im not picky, and I will run anything you guys send to me :) (bypass BBB, and send his stuff here.) Cause we do all the fun stuff while he is at work

I always knew I would be famous :rock:

BBB, was terrified to start the wiggitywhack saw cause the 372 already had his woodpile cut up :) Nah, he stays busy, and you guys know family is first! So I do cut him a little slack.
But Im not picky, and I will run anything you guys send to me :) (bypass BBB, and send his stuff here.) Cause we do all the fun stuff while he is at work

When u gonna get u one of them....uh.....err..... Wiggitywack saws?? :D

When I can pick one of my favorites and send it out :)

Really would like to have my 372 keep up with Dads, also my blue top 288 would make a good canidate, but a 394 would be awesome too. Then he wants me to do his 044.. I need more practice before I mess with that one.

So far we have the Pops21-372, MM288, DN660 that are woods ported. And seems those are the ones always in the back of the truck now. But I am using the 372s right now, because with the lower compression they are easier on the hand till it heals up

When I can pick one of my favorites and send it out :)

Really would like to have my 372 keep up with Dads, also my blue top 288 would make a good canidate, but a 394 would be awesome too. Then he wants me to do his 044.. I need more practice before I mess with that one.

So far we have the Pops21-372, MM288, DN660 that are woods ported. And seems those are the ones always in the back of the truck now. But I am using the 372s right now, because with the lower compression they are easier on the hand till it heals up

That 394 would be somethin else......... :)

Lp

It was NOT a pretty site, LP standing there with "tinkle" running down his leg.......

:jester:

And I promise all of ya'll, with as much greif as I caught over my Wiggity-wiggity-wack saw not being ran, I will run all saws from now on, no matter what!!!

BBB

It was NOT a pretty site, LP standing there with "tinkle" running down his leg.......

And I promise all of ya'll, with as much greif as I caught over my Wiggity-wiggity-wack saw not being ran, I will run all saws from now on, no matter what!!!

BBB

Your 034/036 is on my bench undergoing corrective surgery. :)

BBB

Lol. U know we're just bustin your balls my friend :cheers:

But I was serious about Zach peeing his pants. I talked with SP on the phone this morning and he confirmed it. LOL

Keeps me warm when I am in my waders!! :rock:

If I didnt have so many saws, I could pick which one I would like to have ported. And selling some to port the others, just doesnt work.

Latest posts

Back