The official W.Ky Buildoff Poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Build off saw

• 066/660

Votes: 66 62.3%

Votes: 40 37.7%

• Total voters
Randys starting to see the light now. :potstir:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::givebeer:

OMG not cool.:mad:

Keep reading.......

REALLY !,.....THERES GONNA BE FAT GIRLS THERE ? ! ! ?

WHOOOOO---HHHOOOOO !

mike

Well of course.

Randys starting to see the light now. :potstir:

:popcorn::popcorn::givebeer:

Well I'll just lay it out here.

My very good friend Alex was needing a 066 since his imploded....exploded....you know what I'm saying. :)

He traded me a very minty 288XP that needs the case swapped out because of a broken spot....I have a very nice case BTW.

Also a sweet 034/036 hybrid built by the Mooberizer himself. :D

And.........the 066 that blew up on him.

I reckon that was fair for us both.

Keep reading.......

Well of course.

Well I'll just lay it out here.

My very good friend Alex was needing a 066 since his imploded....exploded....you know what I'm saying. :)

He traded me a very minty 288XP that needs the case swapped out because of a broken spot....I have a very nice case BTW.

Also a sweet 034/036 hybrid built by the Mooberizer himself. :D

And.........the 066 that blew up on him.

I reckon that was fair for us both.

your such a nice guy :msp_biggrin:

your such a nice guy :msp_biggrin:

I don't mind doing the work that's needed to get this stuff going again. In all honesty....that's the part I enjoy the most. After the saw is running well I end up trading or selling them. It's the building i enjoy most.

I like getting one worked over then running it some and then I want to do another one. The 576 is about there. It's time to get something else torn apart to try and improve it.

Good running saws setting there under the table in the garage starts working on me. I think they need to go to a home where they're ran more.

I dont have a 066/660 to participate but, maybe i can find a #249 to play with

mike

Reckon Wiggs will get mad when his stihl gets beat by a Husky for the third year in a row? :taped:

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::potstir:

Latest posts

Back