the old lady likes 'em long

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big1079

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
just finished restoing this one.didn't do much painting cause i had almost all new exterior parts lying around.bar is a 60.saw runs has about 160lbs of comp and pulls the 404 skip pretty good.

Hope you had that thang wired to the ceiling!!!!!

Must take a lot of guts (on your part) to allow someone to balance your new baby on it's tip while you are 10 feet away:cheers: :cheers: Mines not getting near mine...

Nice saw....

big1079 said:
just finished restoing this one.didn't do much painting cause i had almost all new exterior parts lying around.bar is a 60.saw runs has about 160lbs of comp and pulls the 404 skip pretty good.

Wow what a saw. No tree is safe with that thing around, wow. The lady is beautifull too. Lucky man you are, you got the best of both worlds in that picture......................

Big1079...she needs no painting at all, just a lil work on the AV in your camera hand :laugh:

Uh..huh..huh huh....hey Beavith....did you thee that thaw?
It's like....HUGE.

heh heh...yeah...heh...and like that chick is HOT! YEAH YEAH YEAH!! BOoOOinG! RAHAHAHAHAH!!

Dammit Beavith....that dude ith gonna kick our nads.

heh heh...oh yeah....I forgot. heh heh...who CARES!? She's like...almost naked and stuff!!

Uhhhh...oh yeah..she is! Sweet!

Anyway. :)

Sweet saw and the signifigant other is rather nice as well....but you know that. :)

Which gets me to thinking...How many other women out there can we get to pose with saws? Hmm.....this could be fun!! The gauntlet has been tossed gentlemen! Your quest is to seek out fair young damsels and make 'em pose half nekkid with yer pride 'n joy in their hands. NOT THAT PRIDE 'N JOY YA NINNIE!! YER OTHER PRIDE 'N JOY!! Sheesh......

My old MS460 mag

View attachment 36194
BigUglySquirrel said:

Sweet saw and the signifigant other is rather nice as well....but you know that. :)

Which gets me to thinking...How many other women out there can we get to pose with saws? Hmm.....this could be fun!! The gauntlet has been tossed gentlemen! Your quest is to seek out fair young damsels and make 'em pose half nekkid with yer pride 'n joy in their hands. NOT THAT PRIDE 'N JOY YA NINNIE!! YER OTHER PRIDE 'N JOY!! Sheesh......

BigUglySquirrel said:

What if they aren't young?:help:

Back