The Problem with Normal People

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that you are nuts, and the revelation that you find it amusing, are unrelated to the presence of other nuts in the fruitcake. Clearly, some strong force (perhaps gravity or boredom) are drawing the nuts to the bottom of the salad bowl. Still, there is a distinct difference between unfounded claims and merely stating the obvious, sir. If all of the people who believe that you are not completely nuts were to leave the room, you could not be blamed for experiencing a sudden sense of abandonment... for you would, indeed, be all alone.
Jeff, why are you hanging out in the salad bowl? I thought you were the voice of reason, the refreshing spritzer of levity! I feel that you have become one of many in Jack's mason jar of collections. Oh well...

All part of my extensive research into the actual specific gravity of fruits and nuts, and whether arborist forums cause disruptive, cyclic cavitations in the flow of cosmic flux and act as a magnet to the aforementioned fruits and nuts. It's all very scientific-like and complicated... but highly important to understanding just how the f**k these tardsticks manage to congregate at specific locations on the interwebs.

Remember, I'm only here on a research project. I'm not drinking any Kool-Aid with funny mushrooms floating in it. I ignore the animated, swirling .gif files and the videos of fuzzy animals singing and dancing. Trust me, I'm a professional and I'm not buying into any of their silly.... WHOA! LOOK! It's a chicken! How does he balance that swirling disc thingy on his beak while he tap dances? That is so cool...

All part of my extensive research into the actual specific gravity of fruits and nuts, and whether arborist forums cause disruptive, cyclic cavitations in the flow of cosmic flux and act as a magnet to the aforementioned fruits and nuts. It's all very scientific-like and complicated... but highly important to understanding just how the f**k these tardsticks manage to congregate at specific locations on the interwebs.

Remember, I'm only here on a research project. I'm not drinking any Kool-Aid with funny mushrooms floating in it. I ignore the animated, swirling .gif files and the videos of fuzzy animals singing and dancing. Trust me, I'm a professional and I'm not buying into any of their silly.... WHOA! LOOK! It's a chicken! How does he balance that swirling disc thingy on his beak while he tap dances? That is so cool...
Birds of a feather my friend, and so they congregate. And you've fallen for the age old folly of recreating the wheel... Wait, did you see that chicken?

Dukenfield William Claude

Ahh yes, my little lovely. Indeed I do like children, well done

Jeff, why are you hanging out in the salad bowl? I thought you were the voice of reason, the refreshing spritzer of levity! I feel that you have become one of many in Jack's mason jar of collections. Oh well...

Indeed. Indeed. Yes, yes, yes indeedy. One of many drunken boobs who'll spritzer your levy.

"It’s a shadowy world, skies are slippery grey
A woman just gave birth to a prince today and dressed him in scarlet
He’ll put the priest in his pocket, put the blade to the heat
Take the motherless children off the street
And place them at the feet of a harlot..."

U no who. (You may call him zimmy or you may call him ray)

cem2 (2).png You raise an interesting point. Seeing as you boys have guns pointed at your heads, it only makes sense why you continue to follow this thread so closely; that not only do you make sure to read every comment, you feel put upon, even obliged, indeed compelled, to express your own views frequently and passionately.
Our hearts go out to you. Hopefully, someday, if and when they drop their weapons and you are freed from this morbid activity, you may begin the long road to healing and to recover from the horror besetting you. Though we empathize with the pain and harm you've endured through this especially heinous form of torture, we will never truly comprehend the length and width, the height and depth of all of your suffering. No one can, I imagine, except other poor souls who have been likewise subjected to such despicable, inhuman and fiendish evil.
Until that glorious day arrives, by all means, study and contemplate and ruminate over the nauseating nonsense which repulses and continue to add your uplifting, thoughtful, encouraging insights. It is our privilege and our delight having you here. Your input, regardless how deeply it pains you to participate, is more than welcome, it is cherished.

Reminds me of the debate over Dunkirk and Hitler's thinking process. Leaving 300,000 enemy soldiers unscathed, free to escape to England, when they were all his. He surely was the greatest military leader of all time

Perhaps it has nothing to do with your fantasies of our masochistic suffering, at all... let alone the "greatest military leader of all time" depriving us of his infinite wisdom while hiding in an underground bunker with his own gun to his head. Maybe it's just morbid curiosity. Like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Saying, "Ooohh!" and "Aahhh!" as the twisting tracks toss the locomotive in the air, betting on which bits and pieces come unwelded at the seams first, which broken parts end up jammed up someone's arse and which pieces rain harmlessly down on the countryside. Or, perhaps, like watching an overstressed rope unravel before our eyes.

Or, maybe... just maybe... you're completely nuts and none of this pile of moosepoop and bullcrap offers any insight into anything at all... we just enjoy laughing back at the monkey laughing at us.

My Dearly Beloved Jeffrey,
Thankfully, I'm married. Appreciate your interest in taking her place, but she has worked very hard to achieve greatness in her role, and she's not about to cede her position to mere amateurs. She is still trying to disentangle from the web of destruction she believes is my fault.
But, please, feel free to continue to research the quantum mechanics of inanity wherever I roam. There's bound to be a wealth of material to keep scientists occupied for centuries. I have a following that's quite large already.
At the moment Hitler is writhing in hell, tortured unlike any other, for his voracious appetite to inflict pain on humanity. His cruelty and subsequent punishment are the only two things in which he surpassed all rivals. He couldn't have fought his way out of his own tangled up shorts. As a proud Corporal and courier, he was well outside the range of artillery and rifle fire and never did anything courageous his entire life.
Allowing Dunkirk to unfold as it did makes clear he had no clue what he was doing. He was an idiot's idiot, a supremely vain, pathetic nobody, a loud mouth, a vociferous boob with no talent and no clue and I'm not interested in debating anyone who disagrees, but you all be my guests.
I am glad to hear that the agony you experience reading my comments is all in my imagination. What a relief.

I am glad to hear that the agony you experience reading my comments is all in my imagination. What a relief.

I'm glad I could be of assistance in relieving you of such unfounded burdens. I feel that it's the least I can do... never let it be said that I didn't do the very least that I could do.
Remember, the voices can't make you do anything... they can only offer suggestions.

My MS 660 was cookin yesterday. I'm making timbers and siding from the old oak that just retired. Sometimes I forget why I love chainsaws and cutting wood so much. All kinds of minor events can trigger my built in forgettor and I literally don't recall the feel of the raw, brute power of that white and orange dynamo, that beast chewing away wood, the smell of freshly sawn oak, its natural beauty and the color of the grain. The fresh cool air, the stillness of the woods. Can't wait to get back out there.

I'm in love with Dayle Hinman.

My MS 660 was cookin yesterday. I'm making timbers and siding from the old oak that just retired. Sometimes I forget why I love chainsaws and cutting wood so much. All kinds of minor events can trigger my built in forgettor and I literally don't recall the feel of the raw, brute power of that white and orange dynamo, that beast chewing away wood, the smell of freshly swan oak, its natural beauty and the color of the grain. The fresh cool air, the stillness of the woods. Can't wait to get back out there.

Wow you are a sick man, lucky for you i know just the cure

Attachments

• 002-5.jpg
    002-5.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 4
M 6.3 Explosion - 22km ENE of Sungjibaegam, North Korea on 9/3/2017,
the USGS National Earthquake Information Center cannot determine its type.

If this was an earthquake, the USGS should know. They should be able to determine that.

The Air Force Technical Applications Center (AFTAC) is the sole organization in the federal government whose mission is to detect and report technical data from foreign nuclear explosions.

This 6.3 mag event occurred in an area where there are very few earthquakes and a 6.3 magnitude is 199.526 times bigger than a 4.0 and 2818.382 stronger.

The 1984 Morgan Hill earthquake in California, a 6.2, was felt over 46,000 square miles and caused damage to 550 buildings.

A thermonuclear device, aka a hydrogen fusion bomb, is nothing like the tiny atomic bombs dropped on Japan.

In response to a N.K. test the S.K. and U.S. fired this little sucker over the summer. Where's Denny Rodman when you need him? . GettyImages-824113236-1500x937 (2).jpg

IMG_2194.JPG
My MS 660 was cookin yesterday. I'm making timbers and siding from the old oak that just retired. Sometimes I forget why I love chainsaws and cutting wood so much. All kinds of minor events can trigger my built in forgettor and I literally don't recall the feel of the raw, brute power of that white and orange dynamo, that beast chewing away wood, the smell of freshly sawn oak, its natural beauty and the color of the grain. The fresh cool air, the stillness of the woods. Can't wait to get back out there.

Me and cuz made some charcoal out of that red oak limb.

Jesus Christ and Holy ****!

As a Doctor, I advise you to seek professional help!

I read Clockwork maybe around 14 or 15. It had a glossary you had to flip in order to understand it.

Cutter was money.
Fuzzy Warbles was music
The old in out in out was sex
Milk was booze.

What else is there?

It actually might have been required reading.

My Dearly Beloved Jeffrey,
Thankfully, I'm married. Appreciate your interest in taking her place, but she has worked very hard to achieve greatness in her role, and she's not about to cede her position to mere amateurs. She is still trying to disentangle from the web of destruction she believes is my fault.
But, please, feel free to continue to research the quantum mechanics of inanity wherever I roam. There's bound to be a wealth of material to keep scientists occupied for centuries. I have a following that's quite large already.
At the moment Hitler is writhing in hell, tortured unlike any other, for his voracious appetite to inflict pain on humanity. His cruelty and subsequent punishment are the only two things in which he surpassed all rivals. He couldn't have fought his way out of his own tangled up shorts. As a proud Corporal and courier, he was well outside the range of artillery and rifle fire and never did anything courageous his entire life.
Allowing Dunkirk to unfold as it did makes clear he had no clue what he was doing. He was an idiot's idiot, a supremely vain, pathetic nobody, a loud mouth, a vociferous boob with no talent and no clue and I'm not interested in debating anyone who disagrees, but you all be my guests.

I don't adhere to strict historic rhetoric so much as I do plain human nature.

Now before you condemn me to Jew killer or mass genocider, hear me out:

For starters lets take the founding fathers of our illustrious country. They did NOT sleep under rocks, they did NOT stand in row boats and advance upon a grotesque enemy in full blown bravery. No, they stayed warmed and dry and rich and made others fight and die.

Who did they fight? Bankers

Who did their work? ******* and peasants.

When you look at wars fought and the people who died, think.

It has always been the same reason.

What is the reason?

I imagine if you woke up everyday and found it was your job to make millions of people go kill other people you would have to be really drunk and drugged up pretty good. I imagine that's why there are so many drug companies out there getting people out of bed every day.

Now take Old Hitler, for one:

Sure, power corrupts. He took the aristocrats and made them feel like the peasants and turned into a god in his mind. The same happened to every leader since the dawn of leaders.

And that is the backing behind every leader that ever was. Even Trump.

Tell me that guy hasn't been corrupted by power and drugs...

Lets continue this conversation but after I go drink some more beer and play my guitar for awhile.

M 6.3 Explosion - 22km ENE of Sungjibaegam, North Korea on 9/3/2017,
the USGS National Earthquake Information Center cannot determine its type.

If this was an earthquake, the USGS should know. They should be able to determine that.

The Air Force Technical Applications Center (AFTAC) is the sole organization in the federal government whose mission is to detect and report technical data from foreign nuclear explosions.

This 6.3 mag event occurred in an area where there are very few earthquakes and a 6.3 magnitude is 199.526 times bigger than a 4.0 and 2818.382 stronger.

The 1984 Morgan Hill earthquake in California, a 6.2, was felt over 46,000 square miles and caused damage to 550 buildings.

A thermonuclear device, aka a hydrogen fusion bomb, is nothing like the tiny atomic bombs dropped on Japan.

And for those suckers to set off a hydrogen bomb is serious business. Sung Yet Sen or Reverend Moon or whatever his name is just committed suicide. The United States is not going to permit that mutant juvenile delinquent to have thermonuclear weapons. Ain't gonna happen. He's through. He's history. One way or another, he's finished. If his comrades take him out, which is probably the most likely scenario, we'll have to deal with the new leadership and play it by ear, unless we're behind it and have already worked out who will replace him. If not, and we remove him, and all others who prefer to hang with him, the U.N. will likely take over until the situation stabilizes. But, this ain't gonna stand and Who Hung You is bye-bye.

Latest posts

Back