The remembering prectice110 thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 205006

My own little way of having him on my job. I had hoped to work with him some day.

gonna put that on my helmet today. :clap:

I'm headed to Philly tomorrow, back to the frozen north to hit the snow damage. matt would have loved it.
I used to watch him work gloveless in cold weather back in chicagoland......:(

he was a true outdoorsman........:rock:

gonna put that on my helmet today. :clap:

I'm headed to Philly tomorrow, back to the frozen north to hit the snow damage. matt would have loved it.
I used to watch him work gloveless in cold weather back in chicagoland......:(

he was a true outdoorsman........:rock:

Matt really was an outdoorsman and hardly ever wore gloves, not even in the freakin' cold Chicago winters that he hated so much, and when I asked him why not he used to always laugh and wink at me saying "only ladies wear gloves"! ;-)

Sweet Home Chicago...!

CROSSROADS 2007 (Sweet Home Chicago) - YouTube

"Sweet Home Chicago" was our song...and you can see Matt for the first couple of seconds of this video...! I still remember how excited he was when he told me on the phone that he had made it on the official Crossroads DVD!!! And last year when we attended a Christmas party over here in Germany the band played that song especially for us...! ;-)

Last edited:
Miss Prentice110

You should tell us some of the story's that we wouldn't know, the ones he wouldn't tell

I didn't know about my dad until he was gone, guess everybody felt it was ok to tell me and my brother, the crazy stuff he did when he was young. Showed me a side, we never saw. Good side!

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving

I would like to wish all of Matts family and friends a Happy Thanksgiving. I know I am thankful to have known Matt. It may have been for only a short time and I never even met him in person but he made an impression on me in many different ways and for that I am thankful.

Happy turkeyday TreeAce!
Hey Matt BTW the Packers are 10-0 nudge nudge salt in the wound I wish you were around so I could call and rub it in, but such is life. I will see you again but not yet.
I also wonder if turkey still makes you sleepy up there?

Happy Thanksgiving Matt!

“Life gives us brief moments with one another...but sometimes during those brief moments we get memories that will last a lifetime...!” Thank you Matthew for sharing those brief moments with me! There is sooo much about you I´ll never forget and will cherish forever! Words will never be enough to tell you how thankful I am that I got to have you in my life...! :heart:
Cheers to you up there...! :angel: And keep on rockin' baby...! :rockn:

I am going to be working "disneyland" today and I think Matt would have loved it two huge cotton woods with no clean up or stump just get them on the ground. The irony of it all is that I just wrapped a big job and the HO is a major share holder of Disney like one of the top five share holders of Disney.

Thinking of Matt.

Yeh...saw a picture of treeman Dan hanging upside down in another post earlier today and made me think of the Picture of Matt hanging inverted off the crane ball!

Back