The remembering prectice110 thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flushcut

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I would like to put this out there for his memory.
I am glad to have known him and to have called him a friend. Rest now brother the tree is down, the stump ground, and the check cashed.

I'm pretty much at a loss for words for now. Very bad news. I really liked Matt alot.. hard to imagine that dude is just gone now.

My heartfelt condolences to his family. He will be missed.

OMG. I just talked to him the other day. we where gonna meet up n i was gonna buy him dinner on his way back from VA. OBV this isnt a joke.....I am stunned.

Matt had passed away a few days ago I believe on friday night. I wish I had more details but I am kind of in the dark. I have tried to find out if and when there is going to be a wake but have found nothing.

I have tried his FB page but I have gotten no response as I know more I will post it.

That is very sad news. I didn't know him well, but he seemed like a good guy. Did he have an accident or what?

That's very sad news he will be missed. I hope he is logging in the great pumpkin patch of the giants now.

Remember to tell your families that you love them because death is a normal part of life. Live it well and leave nothing undone.

Just read this and found out. I feel sick.

RIP Matt.

Just saw on my FB page where Matt had poked me. Made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Prentice110: Taken apparently on his last day:

294427_215143835206554_100001328176195_551334_6937995_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back