The remembering prectice110 thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Family and Friends of Matt,

I am sorry for your loss. May you find some small comfort in his memory and enduring positive effects Matt etched indelibly on those that knew him.

Wow, I sit here just stunned! 30yrs old......a prayer for him & his family! after my summer event I always tell my loved ones I love them.........many times & then more! God be with him & his family!!!

Dang. He had hit me up a couple of times thinking about moving east to work.. I'd like to find out what happened..

No one knows what happened OR not saying what happened?? So someone knows he has passed but doesnt know how??? WTF.. I JUST talked to him on thursday...If someone knows anything and just doesnt want to say it openly...PLEASE PM me.

Matt sent me these photos from VA last week. Just thought I would share them. I never met Matt in person but he sure was a cool dude to chat with by phone or text. I was really looking forward to meeting him and was hoping to do some work with him. He had me laughing so hard a few times I almost cried.....For a man I never did meet I am gonna miss him and I doubt I will ever forget him.View attachment 198003View attachment 198004

Prentice110: Taken apparently on his last day:

294427_215143835206554_100001328176195_551334_6937995_n.jpg

A picture's worth a thousand words.

My kids caught me laughing at this one..."Is he doing that on purpose, dad?"

"Yup."

RIP Matt, thanks for everything.....:cheers:

Matt's family

If anyone has Matt's address, please pm it to me, I would like to do something for his family. The arborist community is small and we need to support each other and our families. God bless.

Jeff emaild me today with the news, i made some calls and it seems he passed away in his sleep. It was not tree related.

Nobody knows much, i guess he was found this morning.

Dave is not taking any calls right now, his daughter is answering the phone

I have only known him as prentice here on the forum and always enjoyed talking with him. It is really terrible that this post is how I had to find out his name is Matt. RIP Matt
You will be missed Brother....

This news just makes me feel sick. I didn't know him really, but that doesn't matter, he's a treeman so we're brothers. Just in shock about this, he was a riot to say the least on this forum. God Bless him and his family.

shocking and devastating news.

I have talked with him late into the night on the phone.

He was full to the brim with life yet delicate beyond description.

My stomach aches with this news. Condolences to his family and close friends who I am sure are crushed by this loss of a loving and loved young life. Wish he lived near me, we would have been close friends.

This hurts deeply. Dave if you read this, call me. Couldn't find your # when you called me the other day. Any hour....I am up now.

Latest posts

Back