The remembering prectice110 thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff emaild me today with the news, i made some calls and it seems he passed away in his sleep. It was not tree related.

Nobody knows much, i guess he was found this morning.

Dave is not taking any calls right now, his daughter is answering the phone

Thanks John, while tragic, it helps some to know it wasn't work related per se, but perhaps peaceful.

This news just makes me feel sick. I didn't know him really, but that doesn't matter, he's a treeman so we're brothers. Just in shock about this, he was a riot to say the least on this forum. God Bless him and his family.

Very true, I was shocked as well when I read this thread. I enjoyed his posts as well and seemed like a great guy. RIP Matt

Damn, I seen it on his facebook, thought it was some sort of joke, I am sick with this, we had jut talked about hooking up since were are somewhat close to each other.

RIP Matt, my brother, you will be missed.

I have been talking with his sister and trying to find out when the arrangements are going to be but I have heard nothing solid as of yet. When I know I will post the dates.

Been trying to find something to add to this thread for the past day... The pics are great, and I hope more turn up in the future. I didn't know Matt outside the forum but I liked him. To those that did know him, family, friends, my heart goes out to you. I do know that he'll be missed around here. Rest in peace, tree brother.

Anyone with an address, could you post or pm me? I have something to send the family. I'm sure we all do.

Thanks, god bless

Jeff

The only address that I have is for his house, he was a single guy with no kids. If I find out I will post it.

hey flush who'd he live with? I know the couple times I was at his house some one else was there, did he have a brother? kinda seemed like sibling bickering between the two, anyway if anyone really wants to send something you can probably contact his sister through facebook she's made a few posts recently

hey flush who'd he live with? I know the couple times I was at his house some one else was there, did he have a brother? kinda seemed like sibling bickering between the two, anyway if anyone really wants to send something you can probably contact his sister through facebook she's made a few posts recently

I am not sure I have never met him and have only seen that guy once for a second.

There have been a few dates thrown out there but the soonest one is looking to be the 17th so where and when ? I will pass it along.

What was Matt's last name?. I knew but my memory ain't worth schit anymore.

I could maybe trace back thru his posts and find the name of his dad's business but someone might know on here. Thinking I could google for his obituary? Find some information in that. Did he pass away in Va. or Ill.?

shocking and devastating news.

I have talked with him late into the night on the phone.

He was full to the brim with life yet delicate beyond description.

My stomach aches with this news. Condolences to his family and close friends who I am sure are crushed by this loss of a loving and loved young life. Wish he lived near me, we would have been close friends.

This hurts deeply. Dave if you read this, call me. Couldn't find your # when you called me the other day. Any hour....I am up now.

Same here, I was very worried for Dave B., not knowing causation. I'm sure it is eating him up anyways.

Matt and I talked several times over the last half year, he asked me if it was worth going out to VA to work...I told him that Dave would treat him right. Things were going great for both of them, they'd done several jobs the last time we talked. The 120 ton crane was the next job in line, I was on vaca so they did not "bother" me too much with details.

Matt had plans, he was looking for a bucket, had just set up his chip-truck to handle large loads....crying shame...Happy guy, a joke a minute.

We only worked together for a day on a few of Dave's jobs in IL, he liked how I worked and was talking of having me down to do some fun removals.

Latest posts

Back