The secret member of the 5000 family

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boskaerm

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hey Guys

As some of you might know, I have helped ModifiedMark, getting A Partner 5500H, from Denmark to the US.

Mark and I have talked about the relations between the 5000, the 5500 and My 543.

Here are some pictures of my 543, for you all to look at.

hope you enjoy them.

Here are the pictures. Most of them anyway.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You`re Welcome
ok, what do you think of it?

I like it!

Looks alot like the 5500 the way the choke linkage, fuel vent line etc are laid out.

A quick look at the ipl and a quick google search indeed shows the same P/C from a Husqvarna 55.

Thats not all bad either.

Mostly it all looks back to the Partner 500. I do like the new style recoil and top cover.

Thats a good picture of the clutch that shows the Husky 55 style clutch used on the 5500.

I like it!

Looks alot like the 5500 the way the choke linkage, fuel vent line etc are laid out.

A quick look at the ipl and a quick google search indeed shows the same P/C from a Husqvarna 55.

Thats not all bad either.

Mostly it all looks back to the Partner 500. I do like the new style recoil and top cover.

Thats a good picture of the clutch that shows the Husky 55 style clutch used on the 5500.

Yeah, the clutches are very similar!

I don`t really like thet recoil cover, think it looks like something from a spaceship!
The top cover is very clean looking!

As for the P/C: it says Mahle, but on the other site, the Husky Brand "H" is printed in!

So it really is a "Frankensaw", from the factory.

Also thought everything looked alot like the 5500H.

But it`s really a saw i like to use.

BTW thanks for the help with the pics.

Yeah, the clutches are very similar!

I don`t really like thet recoil cover, think it looks like something from a spaceship!
The top cover is very clean looking!

As for the P/C: it says Mahle, but on the other site, the Husky Brand "H" is printed in!

So it really is a "Frankensaw", from the factory.

Also thought everything looked alot like the 5500H.

But it`s really a saw i like to use.

BTW thanks for the help with the pics.

I agree with the factory "Frankensaw" but looks like Elux picked some good parts to go with on that model. Not surprising it says H on the cyl, as like I said the part # for the 543 P/C is the same for a Husqvarna 55 as well.

Not surprising you like to use it at all.

Maybe this thread will help you with the picture posting.

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=65204

Boskaerm - the link Mark's provided here does a great job explaining how to post pics - but it does require that the file you're posting is an image file. The ones you posted were .zip files.

Good luck,

Ma

ok, but thats because I have to compress them into zip files, othervise they are way to big..

Latest posts

Back