The soon-to-be-released Husqy?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While i am anxious to see the new saw i have to hold off. I have almost given into the AT technology many times but i told myself as long as my saws stay running i won't buy one until i see fuel injection in saws. It's really hard to go into a dealer with money burning a hole in my pocket and not walk out with one. It's a good thing i don't have CAD :D

The Husky team took all the 4 first places in the last WLC with the 576xp, but I believe that is mostly because they no longer sponsor the use of the 371xp family saws, that used to be the Champs of that competition.

I might have to buy another 372 I like my auto-tunes and all but I didn't get a another new 346 when I had the chance and now my dealer is doubtful he can find one.

They have a 50cc, 60cc, and 70cc Autotune saw. My money is on a 90+cc saw w/ autotune.

They have a 50cc, 60cc, and 70cc Autotune saw. My money is on a 90+cc saw w/ autotune.
Not if you listen to the rumors. While they do have the 576AT, it's first generation AT. Just as the 550XP replaced the 346XP, the new saw is supposed to replace the 372XP from what I've heard.

The 575 was supposed to replace the 372. It never caught on and the 576 is a fine saw in it's own right. I guess it and the 372 will be replaced with one saw in the future.

I was there. Husqvarna had no new big saws on display. but they did have a 543xp on display.
I was there too and I didn't see a new big Husky...but then again I hardly gave them any attention so I figured maybe I missed it. Hance I asked the question of if it was one in the video.

SO...this video is all about her making "isn't it big" references while he plugs Autotunes despite not having one.

Latest posts

Back