The Teddy.Scout Situation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear Matt

Well Matt as you know I lost my Mom last month, November 2..it really sucks for sure loosing a parent.Good to hear your wife was an excellent partner and caregiver in your time of need.I too am fortunate that my wife was there for my family.Luckily she is a nurse.She's not dutch, but she's old school and that's cool.Take care and hope your grief is not too severe
Lawrence

Hi Matt,

My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family during this difficult time. I know that with our thoughts and prayers, you will pull through.

Kind regards,

Chris.

pretty sure an 090g would help...

seriously matt you will get through this, we all are here for you

Matt I'm so sorry for your lose. I feel for you brother I lost two wonderful parents and it never is an easy thing to go through. Hope all works out for you stand strong my friend and HUG that Bride real good for standing with you and carrying the burden with you. That is priceless these days.
Joe

Matt, we don't know each other but I feel your loss.From someone who has been there,I tell you that time will be your freind.You never get over it but it gets easier to live with daily.You my man are in my thougfhts for your loss as I lost my dad 10 years ago this year and I still miss him.Prayer sent to you and your family. Scott

I am sorry for your loss, but glad to hear you have a supporting wife. That can make all the difference in the world. Stay strong, and your family will be in our thoughts.

Sorry to hear the news Matt, lost my old man to cancer two years ago, it's tough. Glad you have a good wife, she sounds like mine, always there and strong when #### happens.
our most heartfelt condolences,
Ross and Virginia

Very sorry for your loss, Matt, you and your family are in our prayers.

Mr. HE:cool:

You guys are cool as hell!
Thanks!
It was nice during all this to jump on AS and just surf(a breather).
Even better was the well wishes and prayers!
Thanks guys! And especially those that I had dealings with who were more then patient! Ya, I had time to jump on AS and just relax. A good cut from the norm that was happening! Now come Monday, the new is here. Time to make sure Grandma-Grandpa are more then well taken care of, and to spoil my WIFE and Lil-one. As the wife said, it is time to get back to what is and not move on, but carry as a family. She should know as she lost both of her parents.
Again thanks guys!
And now, SLOWLY but surely back to CAD, AND get out there and RUN my freakin saws to catch up next years firewood pile!

I am deeply sorry for your loss. God promises us peace and joy, but for a little while we have to go to that place of desolation and mourn and grieve, and acknowledge the pain. Then after that, we can remember with fondness, and be grateful for, the life we knew in the one we lost. May the God of creation comfort you through that promise of peace and joy, and through the kindness of others.

Sorry to hear of your loss buddy. It sucks being human some times.
Stay strong, it will get easier.
Your a great guy.

-Mark

Latest posts

Back