The things Gypo had to do.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyeinstine

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Gypo didnt want ya'll to know some of the things he had to do in his younger days.. But the costs of the Yukon University made him do some pretty drastic stuff.. well, just look for yourself...

Where's Blacksmith when you need him? I actually did have hair once upon a time. I think that picture was when I was modeling for the Sears catalog in the hardware section.
Anyway, I was looking in the archives for a picture and here's a note I found in an abandoned cabin in the Yukon. It was somewhere between the Teslin River and Lake LaBarge. I think I need to go back there, I'm in a rut and need a change.
D25.jpg

John

The sad truth...

Well guys, the sad truth is... How easy it was to get Gypo to do another photo shoot.. Same pose, same slack saw, but this time around, instead of a few greenbacks, all it took was a heavily used, abused, blued, and chipped 1/2" chain loop and a 6 pack of warm Old Milwaukee.

Just sad... :cry:

have a look for yourself....

Old Monkey said:
Was this sort of stuff funny at one point? If so I think I must have missed it.

Ahhhh, yup, sure was; you musta missed it.... Actually, i think half the membership base routinely checks in because of the humor, the pictures, and the videos here on AS. Now if you want to find it, then turn around, walk 100 equal steps while making four equally timed right hand turns. Stop, look up and then look all around, you just found the humor spot! :blob2:

Oh, and your sig line fits the bill nicely! :)

Its bad enough to be tricked in to seeing a mostly neked dude, But to see a neked dude holdin a craftsman (crapsman) chainsaw....Sh!t fire and save the matches, now I gots to go get that laser corrective surgery done cause my eyeballs don't work anymore( I was already wearin glasses) My wife liked it though.

Latest posts

Back