The thread was legitimate

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I have been in the dark here. First time I saw this thread. I want to say that JPS does a great job for me. I don't care if he edits everyone's posts. I know when he does it, it must not be in good taste or not worth putting on the site. This site due to the clean topics is the premier site on the net. There have been many more sites on the internet before mine. They are not even close to as busy as this site and this site keeps growing. So if you don't think what the crew does here works, look at all the rest of the sites. Like most people, most don't want to be censored. But if you don't most try to out due the previous on being the worst. Like it started in the music industry. Two Live Crew used to be nasty. Now people rap about raping girls and killing cops. Look at that society. Low end of the totem pole. I don't want to be on the low end of the totem pole. I want this site to be looking down on the others. I think this one topic on what you can and cant say is one of the most popular on here. I think its like with kids (as I have one) they push your limits on what they can and cant do. It's just an inate behavior you'all have.

I didn't read the post. I am sorry if I offended anyone that we erased it, but you have got us all back as we have 2 pages in this one thread of #1 and #2 out of trees. I support JPS and you should too. All the moderators of this site do this for free!!!

It's here now because Dennis moved it back after someone called me powermad for moving it.

After dennis moved it back i looked at the log and it reads :
Moved (with redirect) to 'Chainsaw' by Darin on 11-04-2002 12:04 AM.

:p

Back