The Tree is down! Video Page 3 :)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the pic, it appears the tree is weighted to fall 180 degrees from the way the arrow is pointing. Would it be a problem if it went that way? Maybe get hung up?
It could probably be wedged to fall any direction you need it to.

Pics misleading, it definitely has a top lean at (or towards )the right coming at the camera

Also its literally in the smack middle of my property... you can drop it anyway you want.

We burnt his picnic tables at 5 am when there was nothin left to burn , his wife was pretty pissed the next day.

She got over it.
Luckily this property is three hours from my house and doesn't have a thing on it... if we find it on the property we can burn it... (excluding humans, my chainsaw, the beer, and my truck)

Luckily this property is three hours from my house and doesn't have a thing on it... if we find it on the property we can burn it... (excluding humans, my chainsaw, the beer, and my truck)

Safety first , that beer could get warm..that tree isnt goin anywhere.

You gotta have your priorities in order.

If you were between Richmond and Covington I would do it on my way back to Kentucky. That would be a 200 mile detour, I would burn $100 of gas getting there and still have a 400 mile drive so couldn't drink the beer.

Okay guys I got someone coming out now to drop it... ill try to take some pics or a video if i remember

14" bar cutting from both sides = 28"<26" diameter.

Cut the face. Bore cut on both sides from the hinge out the back. Finish off cutting the holding wood And release the tree.

But, if you don't feel comfortable, better to have someone else handle it.

Guido Salvage said:
A nighttime drop?
No, thats my bad english sentence structure. ..

I meant now I have soe one lined up to come out and cut it down...

Tree is planned to be executed saturday at high noon!

..okay actually at 130 but that didnt sound as good...lol

Got 6 of them down today, that was definitely the biggest, the others were same or similar height but only 12-18

Back