The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Real sorry Stumpy. I'm gona see if I can come up with something.

i know that we'll all get stumpy well taken careas for temporary income and getting the shop going again but id like to see the christmas list that the kids have. his kids will be as affected by this as he will and while were out buying up the world for our own kids one extra present to be sent to stumpys kids for under the tree i think would be heart felt. some people are funny about sending money to folks but will in a heartbeat buy an extra present for a child. forgive me if my thinking is out of line stumpy but im always thinking outside the box so to speak lol

Good thought Terry!! Great Idea.

Dang ! Talk about getting kicked when your down! Hope you got everything up and going again.

Sure did. Just had to grab the insurance man by the balls then rebuilt it myself being a contractor. Which the insurance man was'nt happy about.

Anyhow this is stump's thread and I'm not trying to change that just letting him know that this stuff happens and since the loved ones are all safe it will all end well in the long run believe it or not. If you have home owners insurance they will cover all out buildings up to 14% (if I remember right) of the total property value. And they will cover all the contents value. That is what really saved my azz was the contents. The insurance man could'nt believe everything on my list (69 pages) but had to pay up for it because I had it. Once again stump I am sorry for your loss.

Dang man, I just read through this whole thread. Couple hours worth but it was worth it. The guys here are just the best.

Stumpman, I'm sick to see your shop burnt. I can understand the way you feel about your tools and things as I've been collecting mine all my life too and it would devastate me to lose them. I have a couple of new Stihl bars here I can send to you or we can put them on some of these raffle saws. Whichever you guys think. I'll look in a minute and see how many I've got and I'll send some cash when I get some to send. :msp_thumbsup:

Stump, I know it's awkward for you having all these gifts sent your way but just remember, you would do the same for all of us man. It's what were here for, to help each other. Youre a good ole fellow and you deserve every bit of it mang.

I'll see what else I have here that may help you. I have plenty of tools. If you guys are going to try to build the shop back for Stump I may not be able to come help as it would be a good ways for me to go but I have a couple Paslode nailers I could lend out.

Stump when you get to the point of deciding to rebuild, if you need someone to bring a small 4x4 tractor over with a loader and box blade to push up the mess and bring a post hole digger to dig footing hole for new post let me know, I've built several shop buildings, me and the boys could prolly metal one in a weekend if it's not huge. I know you have a lot of things coming in and being sent, if we can be of help let me know , we are pretty savy on construction, got a portable lincoln ranger 8 if any welding needs to be done. We'll do what we can to help. The Lord helps us in many ways, may he bless all those that have opened their hearts. I got a couple of like new Super EZ's and a little Dolly 100 I'll try selling to get some cash on the way. God bless and hang in there. Got several boxes of misc saw parts, 028 super, 143 dolly, maybe you could use them.

Check out the pics in this album. They're all 090, but most will be the same. LINK

Hey Brad, I got a couple but not much 090 stuff. Here is a few that I'm pretty sure fit 090, its not much but your welcome to them if ya want.

4 of these.

attachment.php

2 of these

attachment.php

attachment.php

God bless you Stumpy... I'd cry my ass off if my barn burned down, or if my house burned down...

I'll be sending some money your way soon. Might not be a whole lot, but every little bit adds up.

Any chance you have gaskets, crank seals, piston rings, carb kit, etc? Anyone else with any of these items?

I'll see what I've got in the morning, Brad....I know I have a NOS pair of crank seals and some misc carb parts......I have one 090 for parts too if there's any other hard parts needed.:msp_thumbup:

I got a good stack of gaskets here, which I can donate to the cause. I don't have any idea on what this stuff fits or what its worth. Anybody got any ideas on how we can put these to good use for Stumpy let me know.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I'll see what I've got in the morning, Brad....I know I have a NOS pair of crank seals and some misc carb parts......I have one 090 for parts too if there's any other hard parts needed.:msp_thumbup:

That would be great as well.

I'd love to just suck up the costs for this rebuild, but I've spent myself out pretty good lately myself. I appreciate the help here.

That would be great as well.

I'd love to just suck up the costs for this rebuild, but I've spent myself out pretty good lately myself. I appreciate the help here.

Ya, no need to do that brad. I have quite a few bearings as well, there is a chance I might have something if you know a part number?

Ya, no need to do that brad. I have quite a few bearings as well, there is a chance I might have something if you know a part number?

Hopefully won't have to replace them. However, the PN is 0000 993 0900.

I will be splitting the cases on this saw. So I'll be needing the following.

Case gasket - 1106 029 1210 (Just found an extra in the garage)
Crank Seal x 2 - 9640 003 1980
Tank Vent - 1108 350 5800
Fuel Hose - 1111 358 7700
Fuel Tank Gasket - 1106 359 1110
Piston Rings (Maybe) - 1106 034 3003 - 58x1.5
Exhaust Gasket - 1106 149 0600
Gear Cover Gasket - 1109 649 0500 Probably NLA
Carb Kit for Tilly HL, I think

That should about do it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back