The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thank you brad. i wished it was a turnkey saw . i hope it turns out to not be to much of a prob i just thought it would be the most bang for the buck. went down earlyer and puld it out and blew the dust off it. will box and ship it out tomarrow. and thank yyou to all that pitch in on this saw.

i thank you brad. i wished it was a turnkey saw . i hope it turns out to not be to much of a prob i just thought it would be the most bang for the buck. went down earlyer and puld it out and blew the dust off it. will box and ship it out tomarrow. and thank yyou to all that pitch in on this saw.

This'll be more fun anyway:) Also, it'll all be fresh and we can sell with 100% confidence to bleed every dollar we can out of the buyer:rock:

I havnt been a memeber for to long but wow you guys are great. I am at school rate now but I will try to find something to give when I am home. I am very sorry for what happened, a similar thing happend to a welder i know. Devastating but dont let it drag you down, in no time you will be back at it and from what I see I think it will come sooner then later with all this great support. I am so glad I joined AS with this great community.

brad, how hard is it going to be to get that over to .404. ? because of the bar and chain that will go with it is in .404. or should we try to do this as just the powerhead.

does it use rim drive? or??

No. It's a gear that goes onto a shaft with a key and is secured by a nut. The 404 gear PN is 1109 642 1310. I'm sure they're NLA. Maybe we can talk Teddy Scout out of one;) That's not even fair is it:( Someone did sell a rim drive conversion kit at some point. They were custom made and were quite pricey. PHO might be the way to go to keep shipping costs down.

Last edited:
No. It's a gear that goes onto a shaft with a key and is secured by a nut. The 404 gear PN is 1109 642 1310. I'm sure they're NLA. Maybe we can talk Teddy Scout out of one;) That's not even fair is it:( Someone did sell a rim drive conversion kit at some point. They were custom made and were quite pricey. PHO might be the way to go to keep shipping costs down.

ahhh, I see, that looks hard to modify to take a rim. Probably not even doable.

You guys are awesome with all the 090 parts, and about 10 pages back I offered up my 075 that is going out to Missouri for Matt/ Hedgerow to go through, and get dialed in with all proceeds going to Stumpy. Hopefully you guys will be able to help out with the pieces to finish it off. I'm sure there will be a few things needed, and it would be awesome if you fellas could get Hedgerow whatever he needs.
Thanks for all the support given.
Jonathan

I havnt been a memeber for to long but wow you guys are great. I am at school rate now but I will try to find something to give when I am home. I am very sorry for what happened, a similar thing happend to a welder i know. Devastating but dont let it drag you down, in no time you will be back at it and from what I see I think it will come sooner then later with all this great support. I am so glad I joined AS with this great community.

Sorry but I had to point this out, it made me laugh. Good to know he is a school rate now.

That would be great as well.

I'd love to just suck up the costs for this rebuild, but I've spent myself out pretty good lately myself. I appreciate the help here.

No one expects you to front all of this, just holler at me when you need PayPaled. :rock:

I am all caught up on the thread and all PM sent that were asked.

You guys are awesome with all the 090 parts, and about 10 pages back I offered up my 075 that is going out to Missouri for Matt/ Hedgerow to go through, and get dialed in with all proceeds going to Stumpy. Hopefully you guys will be able to help out with the pieces to finish it off. I'm sure there will be a few things needed, and it would be awesome if you fellas could get Hedgerow whatever he needs.
Thanks for all the support given.
Jonathan

I have some parts for that saw if he needs it he will holler at me.

Latest posts

Back