The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I boxed up a bunch of tools today, be at the PO monday morning. I was a little late getting at it. and stuff.;)

Address

Can someone please PM me stumps mailing address, my wife and I want to send him and his family a Christmas Card.

Wow, its amazing, all the offers for help from you guys to Stumpy, its really nice to see you all come together to help him, a guy down the road from me has a BP-1 that ill see if i can get from him tomorrow if it will help, i hope i can talk him into it

update on the 090g, sorry for taking so long on shipping it out . got it and all the part's boxed up and ready to go. one problem , i don't know how but the brace for the wrap handle broke . so if brad or someone close can weld it up real nice i would greatly appreciate any one that can help on doing this.
Are you talking about the web that goes forward and bolts on with the spike bolt?

Brian, I have a DG5-HL kit is this what you need?
I think that would do fine. I'll PM you my address. THANKS!

Haven't been around much lately. Do you know what model carb it is? If you get a rebuild kit I think they are different for the HL244A and 324A. Different needle and seat? I remember ordering different part numbers from Tillotson. Gaskets and diaphragms are the same though.
Might want to think about a starter ring also. What about a paper copy of the user manual, parts list or service manual? They won't be original to the saw but nonetheless it will likely fetch more. New ones if you can get them should only be a couple of dollars, I know the service manual is £2 ($3) over here.
Well anyway, when you know a final price for all the parts you need send a paypal invoice to me for the total. You can keep your $40, spend it on your family for christmas.:msp_smile:
I'll PM you my e-mail.

If you find you need bearings and you can't get them as with most other 070/090 parts (other than 090G specific which are NLA) I can still order new ones. Only problem would be it would take ages this time of the year to ship from the UK to the US.

:cheers:

I'll accept $45 but not the full $85. None of this money is for me. I really appreciate the help! When we all pitch in together, it really does lighten the load. I'll PM you my PayPal addy as well. THANKS!

Wow, its amazing, all the offers for help from you guys to Stumpy, its really nice to see you all come together to help him, a guy down the road from me has a BP-1 that ill see if i can get from him tomorrow if it will help, i hope i can talk him into it

It would really help if you would get the BP-1 and then ship it to me. Then I'd have to send Stumpy an 066. :)

Havent really had anything to offer. But I have hit everyone I can with some LP green rep! This is a great site and a even greater brother hood. Do have some spare $ on the way and sending it to our Strumpet :)

Latest posts

Back