The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's one of the RandyMac pics I mentioned. A classic.

redfir.jpg

randy, is that the same tin lid that's by your bench?

Smittysrepair,

I have a snap-on 3/8 air ratchet I would like to send to you to check over. Will pay what it takes to get it going.
Just give me a shipping address.

I am looking forward to taking care of it for you. I sent a PM to you with my info. And for anyone else interested my shipping address is 1822 Gatewood Ford Road Deerlodge Tn. 37726

My IR 3/4 sat for about a year (no more) in the shop, when I went to use it, she wouldn't gin.

Dirt?

I need to get it going again.

I guess I am butting in, but**** That is one NEAT photo.

I agree. I'm sure it's all because of the hat. I gotta get me one like that, then will I look as cool as Randy? Or maybe it's the saw, probably should get one of those,too. Wait, it's the beard, gotta grow mine back...

Lol, I give up. That Randy is just one smooth dood. I shouldn't even bother trying...

Edit: two questions. 1. What vintage is that picture with the "tin lid" you look a teensy bit younger in it. 2. In that picture with the red hat and shoes, why do you have a masking tape name tag. Was that so other people knew your name or so you knew your name?

Last edited:
Wow, the people on this site are incredibly cool.

That picture would look nice on the shop wall if it was autographed.

Hahaha it's not quite like yours, but it still runs well.:smile2:
Repped these fellas

this one from last year or the one Ric took with Annie's shoes in it?

DSCF2452.jpg

Randy that's the one..........Thank you for posting this up, it has made my weekend more humorous for sure.

By the way, "Bon Chapeau" my good man.............LOL!!!!

Repped these fellas

Randy that's the one..........Thank you for posting this up, it has made my weekend more humorous for sure.

By the way, "Bon Chapeau" my good man.............LOL!!!!

that was last spring , that pic is where the cookie landed on a creamsicle . the laugh from randy was priceless.

this one from last year or the one Ric took with Annie's shoes in it?

DSCF2452.jpg

I would never insinuate that the saw in the back ground was his favorite to run.
Nope, would never go there. A wild thing running a Wild Thing, this I would pay to see.:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I would be happy to take care of it. Ship it to me as soon as you can.

It was just brought to my attention that seeing I am not a sponsor advertising that I do work like this is not allowed. I want to make it clear to everyone. This is something I do on the side but as with a lot of my side jobs I do not charge for it and it is usually for close friends. I am offering to do the air tool repairs for anyone for ''FREE''. I only ask that the owner pays for parts and shipping. I will even let you know who I get the parts from and you can order them and have them shipped to me. This deal is only available to everyone for the next 90 days and after that it will be back to being something I do only for close friends but still for free. I hope this clears everything up and does not upset the powers that be.

It was just brought to my attention that seeing I am not a sponsor advertising that I do work like this is not allowed. I want to make it clear to everyone. This is something I do on the side but as with a lot of my side jobs I do not charge for it and it is usually for close friends. I am offering to do the air tool repairs for anyone for ''FREE''. I only ask that the owner pays for parts and shipping. I will even let you know who I get the parts from and you can order them and have them shipped to me. This deal is only available to everyone for the next 90 days and after that it will be back to being something I do only for close friends but still for free. I hope this clears everything up and does not upset the powers that be.

That is how I understood it in the first place?You were not charging anything for doing it? BTW Thanks :rock: To bad I don't have any that needs fixed LOL

Dang, this implies we aren't your close friends. :sad:

awesome!!!!!!!! just checking in,,, really busy @ work today

:bowdown: God is good,,, All the time!!!!! :bowdown:

There will be a DOLKITA 7900 EC worksaw w/28"b&C raffle more details when I get home this week

OK fellers/gals here is what I have been kicking around On the EC 7900 Dolkita Raffle saw,,,,

I got her cleaned up and all the fluids drained just berfore dark,,, and will ship it W/brand new OEM 7900 P/C to Eric Copsey early next week,,, I'm gonna take a few pics just before I package it and post them up tomorrow after Mass,,,

Im telling you all,,,, Ive bought a few of these HD saws,,,, this is one is the nicest Ive ever gotten,,,

now here is how I would like to do the raffle,,,, This is just a suggestion

A football pot (Game TBD),,,, final score,,,,,, 25 squares,,, 2 numbers per square each way,,,,, that will give 4 chances per square,,, Cost per square TBD but for example @ $40.00 per sq. X 25 will net $1000.00 that works out to $10.00 a ticket or if yall want to give a bit more then,,, another 2.50 per chance,,, would make it $50.00 X 25= $1250.00 and so on,,,

what do you guys/gals think???? if not well received then we will do the straight up raffle,,,

Last edited:
Back