The widow maker

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Al are there any advantages to that construction aside from being cool. I ask that with no malice either! It looks like it would be weak and slow down response though you could likely head it for home and go to sleep as far as staying on a heading! Tell us a bit about the why's of a chopper!

I got yur back...

mad_max.jpg

Actually,a 16" over rake,like that one had,is ridiculous.I bought that one,the way it was pictured.You could not turn that thing around on a normal country road,without getting in the ditch.It was fine,in a straight line.They finally got smart and don't do that nonsense anymore.It was just a time period thing that ended in the early 70's,thank heavens.It was a good deal for me.I traded a New Holland,wire tie bailer,that I paid $65 ,and sold it,years later for a most tidy profit.The best part is,I didn't kill myself on it.

Who is that handsome fellow in your avatar Butch?Looks like a rock star,hmm.Oh ,nice car also. :)

Latest posts

Back