The working man, and chainsaw thread!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so envious of your climbing skillz. I have gotten to fat over the year and really need to thin down to take it to the next level!

I've been gone a while myself but I still think of this forum. Happy Late Birthday Norm . Hope you're alright! Good to see yall again. I've been hurting and grunting through my work with whisky and pain killers. Made good money but been down about a week . Almost bought a nice bronco but someone got to it before me so then I turne around and got a slightly used Husqvarna 3120 xp, tree insurance, and a chiropractor.

Attachments

• first job with tod.jpg
    first job with tod.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 12
  • size changed 3210 Capture.PNG
    size changed 3210 Capture.PNG
    44.9 KB · Views: 13
  • sizeable husvarna pic.PNG
    sizeable husvarna pic.PNG
    47.1 KB · Views: 15
Thanks Shane, but I really do have so much more to learn. Making progress all the time but, always more to learn.

cj, I feel your pain, I'm "only" 7 1/2 weeks out of surgery for a hernia. Gotta do what ya' gotta do.....

Couldn't get on the site for a little while yesterday(?), had to come back in and check on this thread, glad I did. :)

Hope everyone is well this week. Any plans for cutting?
I'll be cutting after I get out of "work" at the shop, topping a few more Pines for a customer.
Everyone have a great weekend.
Work safe.

Dang Norm,

40 eh? **** I have a Daughter that's 36. Har, har, har I be dang near old enough to be your Daddy!

Happy 4-oh!

mo

Anyone Ever seen those new reality T.v shows of Arborculture on National Geographic? I bet its going to be funny to watch! I'm working on getting it one my phone. You can look it
up on you tube its called " big bad wood " on national geographic. But it won't play all the way through the video :(

Halliluja. I've got a partner (who is also a tree climber) I'm working with that is one city up. I've been advertising licenced, and Insured Tree work on craigs list in that city since. Got a couple calls for estimates to give so I called him and sent him that direction. Now we've got 1,600.00 bucks of just climbing rigging, cutting and dropping saturday and sunday, Then I've got another 600 bucks to make helping my partner out out for two days on one of his jobs monday and tuesday as well. I'll try to get some picks, but as soon as we hit that job site we're hittin it runnin smooth and slick chainsaws sharp and everythang! Yall climb safe!

weell look what the cat drug in! pine takedown in the am.. hey can one of u guys, post a link to the 2101 thread. i cant find i t site different, and still learning smartphone. miss u all!

NORM!!!
Ayuh, the site is different, but good to have it up and running and great to have you back and posting.
Work safe on those Pines, I've got a couple Pines I'll be topping this afternoon, after I get out of "work".
This working man has to go make some coffee..... ;)
Work safe. :D

weell look what the cat drug in! pine takedown in the am.. hey can one of u guys, post a link to the 2101 thread. i cant find i t site different, and still learning smartphone. miss u all!
Sorry Normy old boy,

did some searches and it seems that thread got lost somewhere in the transaction, the SD sticky lost about 45 pages too.

I'm sure other stuff is floating around out there in cyber space.

Hopefully Darin and Co. will get it all sorted.

Latest posts

Back