Then end is near

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to condone the product, but why not make one that is 12v, like some of the chain grinders are. Then guys out in the woods could use it off of the 4-Wheeler, Gator... or truck.

I don't think i'd even try to drop start my 064... no decomp valve... I have the D Handle- which even though its not elasto start, i like it a lot better than the jumbo elasto start. I only start it on the ground with my foot on the back pad and am determined when i do it- haven't had any backlash yet, but I can just tell that if i'm not concentrating on it, I could end up with a bum finger for a while.

jeff

My neighbor got one today. He had rotator cuff surgery a while back and if this gizmo works, he will be in hog heaven.

Not to condone the product, but why not make one that is 12v, like some of the chain grinders are. Then guys out in the woods could use it off of the 4-Wheeler, Gator... or truck

Buy an inverter at Home Depot. $15 or so for a one plug version. I never use the adapters for phones, ########s etc in the car outlets, waste of money.

You can also get a portable version of a 12v outlet that hooks up to the terminals of a marine battery or the battery of a lawn tractor and with an inverter, you have electricity.

Mcculloch solved that problem years back, electric start on a chainsaw. One of my work associates scored a 10-10E from cl a few weeks back. Pretty cool saw!

Latest posts

Back