There's Just Something About A Properly Ported MS441C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm booking two months, then taking a month off......

Right now I just skipped July, (we do Bonnaroo, and a Sundance) and am about mid August now. I'll schedule the rest of August, and September, then skip October.....etc....

This is the saw I want to see on the dyno after Randy ports one. My the seat of the hands feel it seems as if this saw gains more than just about any saw after port work. I for some reason don't really prefer the handling.....but man once ported it feels like a fat ported OE 372 with some grunt. That should say something :rock:

I will also add that the 441c Randy ported was faster in my hands than 4 different ported 372 OE's in my hand with a 20" 8 pin and 24" 7 pin in 20" wood. All 4 372's were strong especially one particular one and the 441 was still faster.

Steven, Randy is going to hurt your feelings when he says it's the 562 :dancing:

Steven, Randy is going to hurt your feelings when he says it's the 562 :dancing:

Im pretty sure I know where Ol 'Randy stands on the 60cc class..... and it aint no 562.:innocent: Why do you think Im buying up all the 262xps? Bc they are :numberone:. A done-rite one is really something to behold. By done-rite I mean :happybanana: (with banannas).:cool:

Im pretty sure I know where Ol 'Randy stands on the 60cc class..... and it aint no 562.:innocent: Why do you think Im buying up all the 262xps? Bc they are :numberone:. A done-rite one is really something to behold. By done-rite I mean :happybanana: (with banannas).:cool:
It took a long time for a come back, the bad thing about the 262 is your going to be the only one that has parts for one

Latest posts

Back