They are taking over here......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clearly this is baiting and will not be tolerated. There is another post that is in review and this post was made in bad taste and is clearly trying to sturr up more trouble and creating animosity.
My Mastermind saws are too fast. Im thinking about having a certain 'Wizard' work his magic on them, so they'll be slower, therefore safer, for fellows such as myself and Red Bull, who are still learning how to run saws. Although shipping to the land that is round on both ends and high in the middle can be quite expensive, or so I've heard.

I couldn't resist......
7a7a635aaa93314a08d544bced48b38e.jpg

If you were going to pick a fight with Stihl saws, those are not the 2 models I would choose, stock or ported!

Have fun Randy, at least your hands will stay relatively clean!

Are you getting different requests on the 661s, re: filling the port or not???

No.........everyone just tells me to do what I think is best.......

Husky dealer got a real minty MS 460 in on trade from an older guy that bought it about 3 years ago but was too big for him to use . It's had about 3-4 tanks run thru it .

I'm being very selective what I post about these saws anymore Mike. I've given away to much hard earned info......
With total respect for this stance, I'd like to say that many of us are incredibly grateful for how much you have expanded our knowledge and fed our interest.
If you never give any advice again, you've given enough to keep a backyard tinkerer like myself amused for years.

Thanks Randy.

Latest posts

Back