They are taking over here......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hell it was 72 degrees here today. wore a long sleeve denim shirt (big mistake) and had to stop at the Dollar General and pick up a tee shirt. I need it in the 40s before I stop sweating.

I just took the garbage out in a t-shirt and shorts and my nipples could cut glass..windy as hell and gettin cold , were supposed to get a hint of powder this weekend ..we'll see

Dang, snow in the air already.

My wife hates cold weather. I'd rather have cool weather instead of hot though.

hell it was 72 degrees here today. wore a long sleeve denim shirt (big mistake) and had to stop at the Dollar General and pick up a tee shirt. I need it in the 40s before I stop sweating.

That's because you never slow down.....

So, I got a 36" B&C on order for that beasty powerhead of yours. Were going to really test it on a big Red Oak, has a little lean to it, so I don't want to have to work it from both sides, but it will likely use all of that bar. Won't be next week end cause Hunting Season opens, but will be sometime after that. Should provide a ton of firewood for next year, it is a big tree. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm being very selective what I post about these saws anymore Mike. I've given away to much hard earned info......
This makes me sad, but makes sense.

With total respect for this stance, I'd like to say that many of us are incredibly grateful for how much you have expanded our knowledge and fed our interest.
If you never give any advice again, you've given enough to keep a backyard tinkerer like myself amused for years.

Thanks Randy.
This is true. Very well put.

I ported an 044 with the advice of Randy. Same numbers. Ran next to his at the CT GTG.

His ate mine up and spit it out.

Hello Andrew. :)

This makes me sad, but makes sense.

I was talking about the MS661.....not saws in general. I've got the 661 right where I want it, and I'm keeping a lid on what I do to them.

Sharing this stuff is very enjoyable to me. I'll never stop doing that. We must feed the CAD.....and the PSD. :laugh:

I was talking about the MS661.....not saws in general. I've got the 661 right where I want it, and I'm keeping a lid on what I do to them.

Sharing this stuff is very enjoyable to me. I'll never stop doing that. We must feed the CAD.....and the PSD. :laugh:
Morning Randy keep up the good work :rock2:

:rolleyes:

:laughing:
your Mastermind meets threads are why I chose you to build my first saw in 2010. But I have long thought that you share to much info. At your's and Tree Monkeys level, you have to keep a little to yourself that gives your saws the slight edge.:drinkingcoffee:

Aren't you in the Craftsman's Club? Free calendar and save 10%.

Heard yesterday Sears is among five or so major US retailers closing in 2016. Man hope they don't close K-Mart.

Latest posts

Back