They are taking over here......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy does a fine job on those 046 D cylinders, and your saw is a beauty! I love the way mine runs, but a I got it from a tree service guy, and it is NOT a shelf queen. (but it is beautiful when you fire it up).

Thanks Mike. Randy does good work on all cylinders !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not to go off topic but can anyone throw me the stihl carb part number for a fully adjustable carburetor for my 026
mine only has the fixed high jet carb on it and it is itelli carb.

Thank you i plan to buy a muffler and mod it and replace the carburetor so i can actually tune it but i plan on keeping the original parts if i decide to sell it.

My Mastermind saws are too fast. Im thinking about having a certain 'Wizard' work his magic on them, so they'll be slower, therefore safer, for fellows such as myself and Red Bull, who are still learning how to run saws. Although shipping to the land that is round on both ends and high in the middle can be quite expensive, or so I've heard.

I understand that It's:
1. the return Freight, and
2. Spark Knocker Modification that makes it So High and Expensive.

Stihls are like chevys. If you own a shop you love them because there is always a bunch of em that need work. And that pays the bills.
Now don't you come in here and mess up the "will the ones with the bog please stand up" thread.:surprised3:

Latest posts

Back