Thieves...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you Andy...The worst part is what does it turn into next....I had pictures on my trail camera a month ago, but my batteries were low and the IR flash didn't go off...

I truly can't figure out STUPID...I have 8 reported cases and several neighbors have 3 or more... The cops knew who it was, but they had to have PROOF...What happened to the day that the Po Po could go shake someone down....

My wife is pissed and said she is gonna press charges to the fullest extent of the law...Which obviously isn't much anymore...:angry2:

What I am about to say will sound like a sarcastic joke, but it isn't. You may need to go mafia-style with this issue. If the law doesn't prosecute this guy, the lynch mob needs to. You know his name already. In the internet age, it's easy to find out where he lives. Get about 5 of your buddies with lead pipes or aluminum Easton bats, and a Fox pepper grenade. Pepper grenade through his window, wait till he comes out, and work him over a little bit. Tell him next time ANYONE goes near your house, you're coming for him......even if it aint him who breaks in again. That'll get the word out in the neighborhood to his other scumbag buddies and they'll just go for easy pickins somewhere else next time.

I know this may sound extreme, but you've filed EIGHT cases with the police and they've done nothing - unacceptable. They are useless. Castle doctrine, my friend. Family first. Godspeed.

Had a similar problem a few years back. Dug a pit in the back yard under the trees, the wife knew what it was for and made me fill it in.....empty !

Had a similar problem a few years back. Dug a pit in the back yard under the trees, the wife knew what it was for and made me fill it in.....empty !

We always dig ours up on the mountain where the wife can't see it..........:clap::clap:

If the law doesn't prosecute this guy, the lynch mob needs to.
Oh how I wish this would happen more often. If word got out that this was the norm there would be far less crime.
The legal system is all about money. A DUI brings in far more $$ than a home invading POS

How old is this POS?

Gee, I'd be tempted to take my chances beating the s**t outta him vs. vandalism, criminal damage to property, underage drinking, trespassing and assault (he has to TRY to defend himself, yes?) ...

My BIL is a retired policeman now living in a semi-rural area .... common knowledge within the family that he has at least one weapon hidden in every room of the house .. yep, even the bathrooms; and my sister is a better shot than he is!

$20 Harbor Freight wireless driveway motion sensor. Sensor in the detached garage, receiver in the bedroom. Rude (but welcome) awakening if it goes off.

$20 Harbor Freight wireless driveway motion sensor. Sensor in the detached garage, receiver in the bedroom. Rude (but welcome) awakening if it goes off.

Believe me, you can hear the train horn from the house...

I love my train horn,i have mine on a pole hooked to my air comp with a on,off valve.It's so loud i can only blow it on new years eve,& 4th of july......& thanks giving,& christmas, & my birth day, & my dogs birth day,ect.ect. loudest thing i have ever herd.:dizzy: WHAT, WHAT i cant hear anything anymore:msp_biggrin:

Oh how I wish this would happen more often. If word got out that this was the norm there would be far less crime.
The legal system is all about money. A DUI brings in far more $$ than a home invading POS

That's for sure. I would also think that a drunk driver would be less likely to resist arrest, as compared to some dirt bag willing to break into another man's home. No foot pursuit, etc.

Well I live where there are no neighbors close enough to shoot so there is no real population. I can assure you that I am lost at if somebody breaks in here its the 3 S's... if you have to ask what that means then you dont need to know Well here the three S's are sh.t, shower, and shave. If you mean shoot, shovel, and remain silent well that will end with you being in jail. That is simply the way it is whether you are in Illinois, Alaska, or Michigan. We all may want to take a more aggressive route but it will not end well. Trust me I KNOW the law is the law.

Bill

yeah but dead people cant testify:msp_w00t:

make sure you know the laws in your state, some are more lenient than others when it comes to Castle laws. Here in Spokane they have stopped investigating property crimes and will not send anyone, they will however respond to "shots fired".

My wife called the Sheriff's dept and told them she heard noises coming from our work shop. The dispatch told her the Sherrif was busy with a traffic stop and would be there when he finnished. And stay in the house.

I called dispatch back and told them to take their time. I just shot all 4 of them.

The Sheriff was there in 2 minutes.

Sheriff said to me.. I thought you said you shot them?

I said...I thought you said you where busy!

:cheers:

Yes, live in a town of about 5600...A rural community and have never really had any problems...Never even had to lock doors until this #### started...This stupid situation has just about consumed me though....I can't stand a thief and have done everything in my power to catch him....It has turned into catch your own criminal anymore... The police think they have bigger fish to fry...[/QUOTE]

That's how it is around this small town too.

Piss in some beer bottles and put them in the fridge and LET them have those!

Back