Things people do that get under my skin via internet!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cody's a lumberjack and he's okay. . . :hmm3grin2orange:

Try this if you want to bait him...Cody's an arborist and he's okay....He'll be on here any second.....my phone is gonna ring any second.....lol

Funny! Did you get a hold of the little arborist?

HAHAHAHA, I'll be nice and leave him be....I hate it when people call me on Friday night...decompression time, lol

"the little arborist", #### me, he is not gonna like that!

u shaved it! then u really r a nut - that piston stroke to the exaust and
intake r set for no drag-u start taking the meat off the bottom of the
cylinder u have corrupted the flow ,it will start cutting away at the edge
of the piston on the exaust side. and school boy u should have not domed
out the piston -its not like gas engine-the 2 stroke is much different,
exaust flow will cut the edge out on the piston and the oil will gally in
the dome were it shouldn't be.it should be flat so oil flows to the rings.
and u removed the positioning marking on the top of the piston- did u know
there's only one direction the piston can go for the rings & oil flow.-if u
need to know ask and ill tell u were the ring positions should be.and stop
talking like ur dangerous 5000 miles away .thats just dumb. I hoped u were
lying instead of wrecking a saw u should open up a good cylinder - u will
see the diferance in the plating- i must have hit a sore spot about the
crap u wrote in ur disciption.

Another thing that tickles me about this is his comment on the oil not being able to flow to the rings properly and galley in the dome. This joker actually thinks that the outside edge of the piston is higher that the middle. I wonder what he thinks the purpose of that is? I'm sure he does not even understand that the only purpose of doming a piston is the top stroke will clear the top of the jug. I wonder where the oil will galley? Wouldn't you think that the doming would improve oil flow? Good old Newton would think so! lol

Another thing that tickles me about this is his comment on the oil not being able to flow to the rings properly and galley in the dome. This joker actually thinks that the outside edge of the piston is higher that the middle. I wonder what he thinks the purpose of that is? I'm sure he does not even understand that the only purpose of doming a piston is the top stroke will clear the top of the jug. I wonder where the oil will galley? Wouldn't you think that the doming would improve oil flow? Good old Newton would think so! lol

I'd laugh my ass off if this joker is the one who won the auction! :laugh::laugh:

Alright jackass rabble rousers, hackin on me while I'm out bein a little arborist! By god Ima stronger than a dose of the filipino clap, and I might be a little old wiry feller, but Ima gonna open up a 55 gallon drum of ass whoop and pour it on all of youins! You notice how that feller that looks like me has the pretty girl? By god!

Alright jackass rabble rousers, hackin on me while I'm out bein a little arborist! By god Ima stronger than a dose of the filipino clap, and I might be a little old wiry feller, but Ima gonna open up a 55 gallon drum of ass whoop and pour it on all of youins! You notice how that feller that looks like me has the pretty girl? By god!
Huh? We were all thinking that the girl might be Nate in a wig.....Is this a pic from a Halloween party?

Back