Things people do that get under my skin via internet!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Pat, theres dumb and theres stupid. Dumb is a mistake and stupid just don't know any better. You just can't fix stupid. I wonder if that idiot is a member here. He's probably posting in the saw forum right now about some jackass, "tree feller" that mutilated his saw. Haha.

June 10th thru the twelfth. Whose rig gets the best mileage? My Wifes mini van gets 25. I'll ask Sam if he wants to throw in too.

Well Pat, theres dumb and theres stupid. Dumb is a mistake and stupid just don't know any better. You just can't fix stupid. I wonder if that idiot is a member here. He's probably posting in the saw forum right now about some jackass, "tree feller" that mutilated his saw. Haha.

Well he will be right on with the Jackass part...lol!

When is it Patty?

June 10,11,12. And it is just out of Springfield, OR. It is a good place but last year, that weekend was the U of O graduation, and also Portland Rose Parade, so be warned. I went down on Friday and had no troubles but Sunday, coming back, I just had to be patient. I'll be pulling "the Wing". It is not a motorcycle;).

I'll bring a couple of Warshington Grown Huckleberry pies. Maybe an apple pie too.

June 10th thru the twelfth. Whose rig gets the best mileage? My Wifes mini van gets 25. I'll ask Sam if he wants to throw in too.

My Brat gets 30. If Sam and Nate don't want to go we can take it. Hopefully we can work it out so we can all go in the van. The ride will prolly be funner that the GTG!

That may work out. . . Sounds like we'll be installing stairs in Missoula the 6th thru 8th.

Leave the afternoon of the 9th?

My Brat gets 30. If Sam and Nate don't want to go we can take it. Hopefully we can work it out so we can all go in the van. The ride will prolly be funner that the GTG!

If need be we could take my 6pack also. If it weren't for my damn foot it would get about 26 or 27, but I have the Sammy Hagar Syndrome.

i think the guy called you a witch ! lol :dizzy:

also.. you should have never lowered yourself to his level and told him to come over your house.. and bring his chainsaw and bla bla bla... he was being an idiot you should have ignored him, easier said than done , i know, but im slowly learning

i think the guy called you a witch ! lol :dizzy:

also.. you should have never lowered yourself to his level and told him to come over your house.. and bring his chainsaw and bla bla bla... he was being an idiot you should have ignored him, easier said than done , i know, but im slowly learning
Who called me a witch? I know, I really should not have done that, but the list of things I should not have done is double damn long and just keeps growing.

Last edited:
i was just poking fun at the guys spelling
he said witch instead of which

bet theres a good chance hes a member here :msp_razz:

LOL It would be a hoot if he went to the GTG. I would love to hear him explain his reasoning in person. I also bet ya dollars to donuts that he would not call me a numbnutted liar at the GTG despite his size or strength. Nate just done told me that he is going to do all of Cody and my fighting over the GTG!

LOL It would be a hoot if he went to the GTG. I would love to hear him explain his reasoning in person. I also bet ya dollars to donuts that he would not call me a numbnutted liar at the GTG despite his size or strength. Nate just done told me that he is going to do all of Cody and my fighting over the GTG!

Yeah I am!! That son a buck won't know what hit'em when I swing my purse at his head, and scratch him with my freshly manicured nails!

If that don't work, I'm gonna recite Gone With The Wind and Casablanca, word for word, and quite frankly Pat. . . I don't give a damn! :cry:

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to yell at this gentleman in Herbergers for not carrying these pumps in size 13! :rant:

Yeah I am!! That son a buck won't know what hit'em when I swing my purse at his head, and scratch him with my freshly manicured nails!

If that don't work, I'm gonna recite Gone With The Wind and Casablanca, word for word, and quite frankly Pat. . . I don't give a damn! :cry:

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to yell at this gentleman in Herbergers for not carrying these pumps in size 13! :rant:

hahaha, after that are you going to stroll through the mall and hit up Foxy Nails and Claires

You-all serious?
I was going to look around for a good second sawyer, now it's seems there are going three un-trainable young ladies from Montana showing up.
Annie got me a new red hat for the GTG, sorry, no matching shoes this year.

Latest posts

Back